Peep Show - Series 6 Page 47

.....and 'Reggie Perrin' and Horrible Histories' - the man's everywhere!

I love Horrible Histories.

Is it me or does this driving instructor sound just like Super Hans?

Watching this show for only the second or third time; really like it.

Just wish the camera was on David Mitchell for the entire duration.

That was bloody ace, but so cruel, so very, very cruel.

Excellent way to finish the series. :)

As usual, so many good bits, but for some reason laughed my head off at Mark's V/O line about the drunk Jez, "The untalented Mr Ripley". :D

Oh, and Super Hans talking about the twins was great as well.

The Hans joke was just such a beautiful capsule joke.

And Mark is now a proper Mexican waiter.

How I wish some episodes were an hour long, they could have squeezed even more gags around all the different plot threads - I'd even watch an entire episode of Mark learning how to drive - but I'm sad like that.

Jez is at his best when he's off his nut and making rash decisions and tonight was 'Classic Jez'.

Best line (paraphrasing) 'Nobody knows what those signs mean, it's forgotten knowledge, like when the aliens built the pyramids.'

I just wish it didn't make pretty much everything else look so shit.

The Jaws rant was also ace. And Elena's final selfish outburst, she is so funny as a straight character and yet so very hot.

The driving examiner plays one of the main characters in a short film I wrote that's in post-production at the moment.

Didn't seem to miss Dobbie in this episode.

"Like The Twins"

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 19 2009, 12:51 AM BST

Sorry?

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 19 2009, 12:58 AM BST

Whatever you're talking about, I doubt it's relevant to a thread about Peep Show. If it's what I think you're implying, then please, don't be mendacious about this subject on a public forum. Thanks.

;)

Ha!