Peep Show - Series 6 Page 48

Laughing out loud

I don't get it.

I think Alfa is proudly showing off about putting spoilers into the Peep Show thread.

I thought he/she was implying that it had been mentioned before somewhere, briefly.

Was not how I expected the series to end, I thought Sophie was gonna have her baby, but they obviously wanna keep us waiting to see Mark as a dad...grr. I'm assuming they'll start Series 7 with them in the hospital, the comedy potential for that episode is very exciting to think about.

The series was brill, and I think it can get even better with Mark and his up and coming 'croissant baby.' A year to wait for Series 7, how will I survive? Shameless will fill the TV void I suppose :D

Anyone got a favourite line from the series?
"This could be a disaster.. I want a night of edgy banter and tipsy indiscretion. He wants us all lying around in our pants, flinging shit at each other!" made me laugh so much. :P

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 23 2009, 11:45 PM BST

I thought he/she was implying that it had been mentioned before somewhere, briefly.

That's also a possibility.

Quote: Badge @ October 23 2009, 11:44 PM BST

I think Alfa is proudly showing off about putting spoilers into the Peep Show thread.

How fascinating for us.

I didn't notice no Dobbie until Dolly said. Weird.

Ooh, and Jaws is on. We can pretend to be Jeremy.

My God this ending is so antagonising. Talk about a cliffhanger.

Also, what is it with Olivia Colman playing women who are pregnant for over nine months. She did it in Green Wing and now she's doing it in Peep Show?

Brilliant episode, brilliant series! It really is a million miles better than everything else.

Can't believe that's how they ended it though. How frustrating! We'll have to wait a while longer to see Mark as a dad. I actually thought they did a good job in this episode of making Mark seem more like he wanted to have this baby (although it took Jeff making him jealous- "Get your own baby off the internet, or impregnate a lady with your penis like I did" really made me laugh!) and also nice to see Sophie seemed a bit less of a bitch and more sweet like she was in the earlier series.
Also argree that it was a classic Jez episode. Jez with a murderous streak is fantastic! I can't quite remember what Mark described him as when trying to convincing he wasn't evil but it was a perfect description of him.
Oh and how can I forget Super Hans and the twins- "What's funf?". There really is so much in one half hour.

Anyway, loved it! Such a pity it has ended. What am I meant to do now?!

Quote: Lindyloop @ October 24 2009, 11:15 AM BST

also nice to see Sophie seemed a bit less of a bitch and more sweet like she was in the earlier series.

Sweet? I thought Sophie was played delightfully insidiously unpleasant, what with giving Mark driving lessons and being thoughtless in the baby-naming department. I've met women like that.

Quote: Nogget @ October 24 2009, 11:23 AM BST

Sweet? I thought Sophie was played delightfully insidiously unpleasant, what with giving Mark driving lessons and being thoughtless in the baby-naming department. I've met women like that.

Yeah, I know what you mean. There is a kind of underlying manipulative nature to Sophie, but I just thought she seemed a bit nicer in this episode. Actually, there was a really cute moment where Mark and Sophie "drove" up to the bar and Mark thought that she was 'a bit adorable, but irritating. Just on the cusp' or some thing like that which sort of encaptulates her.

All told, what a brilliant series. It's been a massive highlight of my year. So much good dialogue, such great situations, such brilliant characters. Love it!

Excellent, excellent, excellent.

Great. One of the very best series of 'Peep Show'.

Damnit! I thought there was another episode to come!