Peep Show - Series 6 Page 42

Quote: Moonstone @ October 12 2009, 11:28 PM BST

Seems like it. Mitchell on practically everything, but I don't remember seeing Webb on anything outside Peep Show and M&WL.

You clearly missed this then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lz6k5Zg2wA

Quote: Moonstone @ October 12 2009, 11:37 PM BST

Twas elementary.

*upsets Nil's avatar*

Yes, he never actually said that in the books.

;)

Seems like it. Mitchell on practically everything, but I don't remember seeing Webb on anything outside Peep Show and M&WL.

I think Webb, being a bit more the "proper" actor, does stage work when he's not doing TV.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 12 2009, 11:54 PM BST

I think Webb, being a bit more the "proper" actor, does stage work when he's not doing TV.

:D

Webb was on a "My Life in Verse" last week, still available oniPlayer.

Quote: Martin H @ October 12 2009, 11:39 PM BST

Cheers Martin. But this was Comic Releif, kind of doesn't count cos that's when everyone comes out to play.

Quote: Nogget @ October 13 2009, 7:11 AM BST

Webb was on a "My Life in Verse" last week, still available oniPlayer.

So he was! I stand very very slightly corrected. :D

He was in The Smoking Room, and that mockumentary film about couples getting married, where he's naked a lot.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 13 2009, 8:49 AM BST

He was in The Smoking Room, and that mockumentary film about couples getting married, where he's naked a lot.

Confetti I think is the film you are referring to.

He was also in "It's Robert Webb Day", where every programme on every channel featured him and him alone for a whole day.

Even so, Mitchell was still on for longer than him that day.

Quote: Moonstone @ October 13 2009, 7:26 AM BST

Cheers Martin. But this was Comic Releif, kind of doesn't count cos that's when everyone comes out to play.

Why doesn't it count? It was still a stupid 'talent show' regardless of whether it was for Comic Relief. And just look at what he was doing?!

:D

He's also appeared on This Morning, Jonathan Ross, Lily Allen & Friends, Would I Lie To You, Never Mind The Buzzcocks and even...Saturday Kitchen!

:)

Quote: Aaron @ October 11 2009, 4:42 PM BST

She was listed in the closing credits. So the question is, were they wrong from the beginning, or was she in a scene cut at the last minute?

If they're classed as a regular, their names can often appear in the credits without them appearing. American shows do it all the time. Was the Superhan's actor name in the credits?

'DVD Review' magazine gave series 1 of 'Peep Show' 3 stars and said that it was a 'hit and miss show with a gimmick' (in a tiny, half page article). I just can't believe how wrong they were. After only watching the latest episodes recently, I returned to my series 1 DVD for the first time in quite a while and it's just so amazingly funny and I was reminded of moments that I forgot were in series 1, like Jez's job interview at JLB (I am always getting series 1 and 2 scenes mixed up)

Luckily, about a year later, they came to their senses and gave the Series 2 DVD 5 stars and praised the show like mad over two pages of the magazine.

I think it's quite normal for something as original as this to initially get a lukewarm reception. The more original something is, the less likely it is that the viewer will find something to be comfortable with.

That semi-naked, punch receiving incident was very funny.

This one is meant to be a goodun!

Mark has a house party, to try and get Dobby back...and puts on the 'Lighthouse Family'...

Laughing out loud