Peep Show - Series 6 Page 46

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 19 2009, 11:19 AM BST

Due to my short-term memory loss, no.

I could've been the dizziness just from smoking (not your memeory loss!)
And both times he did inhale really suddenly and deeply.

I didn't like the snake bit. I can never relax if I think there's going to be cruelty to animal, and winding up in a bucket of sick probably constitutes cruelty to an animal.

Quote: Moonstone @ October 19 2009, 11:27 AM BST

I could've been the dizziness just from smoking (not your memeory loss!)
And both times he did inhale really suddenly and deeply.

I don't understand this.

Quote: chipolata @ October 19 2009, 11:32 AM BST

I didn't like the snake bit. I can never relax if I think there's going to be cruelty to animals

I wouldn't watch Life on BBC One then, you'll be tearing your hair out with worry.

(I don't think it was a real snake in the bucket, Chip. Nor indeed real vomit.)

Nor was it a real dog in the 'jump the shark' episode ;)

Well, I hope not, anyway...

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ October 19 2009, 2:37 PM BST

Nor was it a real dog in the 'jump the shark' episode ;)

Well, I hope not, anyway...

Dan

It wasn't even a real shark.

I get the impression that a while lot of people, on this and ones I know, almost want this series to be crap so that they won't miss it when it's gone. It's as if they're purposely overly critical of everything and so put the series down as a failure. Just sad to see so many, as I've personally loved this series, 4 of the 5 episodes have been superb.

For some reason I thought the bloke who plays Gerard (sorry, don't know his name off the top of my head) did a really good job in the latest episode. Not sure why he stood out to me, but well done him anyway!

"Tube up his nose, the tube is back up his nose!"

Quote: Lindyloop @ October 20 2009, 10:44 PM BST

For some reason I thought the bloke who plays Gerard (sorry, don't know his name off the top of my head) did a really good job in the latest episode. Not sure why he stood out to me, but well done him anyway!

"Tube up his nose, the tube is back up his nose!"

That's Jim Howick. He's a great actor - he's been in The Kevin Bishop Show and more recently, The Armstrong & Miller Show.

Quote: drZee @ October 21 2009, 8:24 PM BST

That's Jim Howick. He's a great actor - he's been in The Kevin Bishop Show and more recently, The Armstrong & Miller Show.

That's it! Thanks.
I spotted him in The Kevin Bishop Show too. It does take a while to recognise him without the tube though! ;)

And Hellboy.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 19 2009, 1:52 PM BST

I wouldn't watch Life on BBC One then, you'll be tearing your hair out with worry.

I even worry when a slow witted new BCG member joins and I fear they'll fall prey to the BCG sharks. That said, you've hung in and fought your corner, Tim, and I no longer worry as much about you. :)

Looking forward to the last episode tomorrow, though. I was a bit disappointed by series 5, but this has generally been a barnstorming return to form.

Quote: chipolata @ October 22 2009, 3:49 PM BST

I even worry when a slow witted new BCG member joins and I fear they'll fall prey to the BCG sharks. That said, you've hung in and fought your corner, Tim, and I no longer worry as much about you. :)

:$ ;)