Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - Series 1 Page 8

The extra bit is here if, like me, you missed it on the red button: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00jd8gp

Dan

Actually, one of the best things I've written in my sitcom script is related to that Parkour bollocks.

Quote: swerytd @ March 18 2009, 4:56 PM GMT

The extra bit is here if, like me, you missed it on the red button: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00jd8gp

Dan

Thanks Dan I'd missed the red button bit too.

And now I've discovered Mr Lee lives in Hackney where I happen to work. :)

I shall look out for him on my lunchbreaks. Maybe he has a house share with Leona Lewis, Pete Doherty and Christopher Biggins. Who knew there were so many famous people in Hackers?

Jx

His three perfect housemates! :)

Dan

Is Stewart Lee married with kids? I think Richard Herring is still single, without kids.

Do you want me to ask him out for you?

Yep. And yes.

Dan

Dan have you been reading Heat magazine again?

And if someone could ask out a famous, successful, good looking, male, comedy writer/ performer for me, that would be lovely thanks. Or should we start a new thread for that? :)

Quote: Jane Perrin @ March 18 2009, 7:30 PM GMT

And if someone could ask out a famous, successful, good looking, male, comedy writer/ performer for me, that would be lovely thanks.

2/5 ain't bad? Where would you like to go?

*So* shallow, these women looking for fame, success, good looks, writing skills and funny...

;)

Dan

Quote: Leevil @ March 18 2009, 7:26 PM GMT

Do you want me to ask him out for you?

I just thought it was a coincidence that they're both still single, considering their age.

Quote: Leevil @ March 18 2009, 7:34 PM GMT

2/5 ain't bad? Where would you like to go?

Depends which two! But we're going off topic again.

However, you will find me in the Lonely Hearts section of the Hackney Gazette. I offer a modest collection of comedy DVDs, an unhealthy addiction to chocolate and a history of failed relationships. :)

Getting back to Mr Lee, is he really not even a little bit worried about dissing rappers generally? His rapier wit won't be much of a defence against a drive-by! I guess he's counting on them not watching.

Jackie Mason claims he was once shot at, for dissing Frank Sinatra.

Quote: Jane Perrin @ March 18 2009, 8:00 PM GMT

Getting back to Mr Lee, is he really not even a little bit worried about dissing rappers generally? His rapier wit won't be much of a defence against a drive-by! I guess he's counting on them not watching.

I think I'd be more worried about Chris Moyles sitting on me! :O

Quote: catskillz @ March 18 2009, 7:25 PM GMT

Is Stewart Lee married with kids? I think Richard Herring is still single, without kids.

Lee is married to stand-up comedian Bridget Christie and I beleive they had a baby boy a couple of years ago.