Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - Series 1 Page 10

It has finished now though.
So at least for a while, I don't think there are any reality shows on at the moment!

Nice to see somebody else has the same problem with the word 'niece' as I do. It's just wrong...

Dan

I did notice I'd spelt it wrong, but not until after it got quoted.

Quote: zooo @ March 23 2009, 3:27 PM GMT

It has finished now though.
So at least for a while, I don't think there are any reality shows on at the moment!

The Apprentice starts this week, but that doesn't really count, does it? It can't, because I watch it!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 23 2009, 3:30 PM GMT

The Apprentice starts this week, but that doesn't really count, does it? It can't, because I watch it!

It does.

Anyway, back to Stewart Lee now please.

Apart from me, is there anyone out there that doesn't like this?

Apparently Fritzl, the famous Austrian rapist/murderer, thought it was a bit dull.

Quote: Stan Doubt @ March 23 2009, 4:49 PM GMT

Apparently Fritzl, the famous Austrian rapist/murderer, thought it was a bit dull.

>_<

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 23 2009, 3:55 PM GMT

Watched it with my wife and she hated it....got as far as the bit where he does his "retarded Moyles mate" impression - she said "What's he doing?" I said "Um, an impression of Chris Moyles' mate" she said "right" and then left.

Yay for wifey!!!

Have to admit, I found it hard to defend the show other than shout after her......"but it's trendy and people on forums think it's great and My Family is rubbish and..." ....but she had gone.

Quote: Tiggs @ March 23 2009, 6:23 PM GMT

but it's trendy

Trendy?! Hardly!!

Ah... the bit when he turned his back to the mic stand, and played with the curtains, then turned back to the mic... his look of dumb surprise was just beautiful.

If hating Chris Moyles is trendy, then I'm down with the kids.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 23 2009, 3:55 PM GMT

I wasn't exactly overwhelmed by it. Very much one for his existing fans.

Quote: James Harris @ March 23 2009, 6:51 PM GMT

his look of dumb surprise was just beautiful dumb.

Will you be watching the rest, Azza, or have you had your fill? :)