What are you gaming? Page 99

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 8 2011, 1:40 PM GMT

The only major board members still hiding their online status (Bussell, Gavin, Murphy and Putters) are major gamers. Surely significant.

You can reveal yourselves - no-one will snipe you.

Nah, I like being elusive thanks Godot.

Quote: Leevil @ December 8 2011, 2:08 PM GMT

Yeah, you bastards. You are ruining Godot's log book.

:D

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 8 2011, 2:49 PM GMT

Not happy, but it does make you look less mental - this is a public forum after all.

I've been called worse. On here in fact.

Quote: Leevil @ December 8 2011, 7:39 PM GMT

You sexy bastard, GT. Although the mystique has gone.

It's not him.

I've met Godot Taxis and he wasn't smiling.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 8 2011, 8:23 PM GMT

I mean the xbox version

Not ps3

They're both saying £22.49 now..

Quote: David Bussell @ December 8 2011, 7:35 PM GMT

It's Christmas come early!

Now to get me one of them 36DD horses.

Quote: Leevil @ December 8 2011, 7:39 PM GMT

You sexy bastard, GT. Although the mystique has gone.

Lol.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ December 8 2011, 8:34 PM GMT

It's not him.

Ah, you see, there's always mystique.

Hospital tycoon. Theme Hospital was more fun.

During a rare excursion into the outside world, I found myself calculating how many Whirlwind Sprints it would take to get me from my flat to the Tube.

I figure if we're talking about a fully charged three-word Shout, and accounting for making up some distance at normal pace (assume over-encumbered) during the cool-down, it's about 14-15.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ December 14 2011, 12:50 PM GMT

During a rare excursion into the outside world, I found myself calculating how many Whirlwind Sprints it would take to get me from my flat to the Tube.

I figure if we're talking about a fully charged three-word Shout, and accounting for making up some distance at normal pace (assume over-encumbered) during the cool-down, it's about 14-15.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooords!

I picked up Skyrim on Sunday for £22.49 and still haven't played it. Need to free up over 3 gigs on my HDD... If I'd got the 360 version I'd ned 8Mb per save.

Quote: David Bussell @ December 14 2011, 12:53 PM GMT

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooords!

F**k the Nords. I'm halfway through my campaign of kicking their racist bearded asses back to the Third Era. I'm with Legate Rikke on this one: only a united Empire can beat the Thalmor.

(sob)

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ December 14 2011, 1:46 PM GMT

F**k the Nords. I'm halfway through my campaign of kicking their racist bearded asses back to the Third Era. I'm with Legate Rikke on this one: only a united Empire can beat the Thalmor.

(sob)

Actually, I was making a Simpsons reference. Instead of yelling "neeeeeeeerds" I... well, if I have to explain it I've already lost the battle.

I should add that your legate is a dick. The Imperials are prissy, uptight milk drinkers.

What level you at, Murphy?

Quote: David Bussell @ December 14 2011, 1:49 PM GMT

Actually, I was making a Simpsons reference. Instead of yelling "neeeeeeeerds" I... well, if I have to explain it I've already lost the battle.

I should add that your legate is a dick. The Imperials are prissy, uptight milk drinkers.

What level you at, Murphy?

I don't watch the Simpsons.

Oh, and f**k you. Rebel scum.

Every day I don't have Skyrim is a day I regret.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ December 14 2011, 1:50 PM GMT

55? I thought 20 ws the max in their games?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ December 14 2011, 1:50 PM GMT

Wow, you really put the hours in! I got my copy a few days late but I've been pretty regular playing it. Only just turned level 40. You made any dragon scale armour yet?

Quote: David Bussell @ December 14 2011, 2:02 PM GMT

Wow, you really put the hours in! I got my copy a few days late but I've been pretty regular playing it. Only just turned level 40.

Slacker.

You made any dragon scale armour yet?

Yes, just yesterday in fact.

It's very pretty, but even after upgrading it to (Legendary) I decided to stick with my [SPOILER] outfit I got at the end of the [SPOILER] questline, mainly for the stealth bonuses.

Nothing is coming close to killing me at the moment, so the extra points on the dragon getup isn't really worth it, imho.

Plus, my avatar's arse looks much better in the thief stuff.

Quote: Vader @ December 14 2011, 1:56 PM GMT

55? I thought 20 ws the max in their games?

There doesn't seem to be a cap in this one. You get an Xbox achievement at 50, but the XP keeps racking up. I think I read somewhere that the theoretical max is 70.