What are you gaming? Page 101

>_<

I'm using Firefox.

*tries that*

No, it's just sitting there saying "Please stand by while we check your java settings" :( Maybe it doesn't like Lion (or whatever the it's called) 10.7.2 I'm on.

Locked up now.

*shrugs*

Yeah, given up now.

I saw my first Giant in Skyrim yesterday

Scary big bastard

One swing of it's mighty club and I was virtually in orbit

Maybe he didnt like me firing arrows at his big giant bottom

Trying to pick up Battlefield 3 as it's £25 at the moment, but everywhere I try has sold out. :(

Picked Gran Turismo 5 up for under a tenner on Amazon but it's downloaded a huge update and is now installing a whopping 8Gb of data to 'save loading times'. F**king hell, just let me play!

Say whaat?! 8GB? Is this normal for these games?

I have BF3. I kept dying within the first minute. I gave up.

No, not normal :(

On what? Did you get a PS3?

Wii. Not got a PS3 yet.

Oh right, didn't know it was available for the Wii. Now's the time to get one, with the sales 'n' all. £189 for 160Gb version at HMV.

Yeah, I've seen the offers. £179 in Currys *spits*. But just coming out of Christmas and having spent all my savings on presents. It's going to be a few weeks before I can buy anything like that. My Dad's birthday is in 2 weeks and I'm planning on going back home, so that's more money from the piggy bank.

SOON.

Aww, I'm sure your dad would love a part share of a lovely new PS3. ;)

Quote: Leevil @ January 1 2012, 1:33 AM GMT

SOON.

:D

His favourite game is Road Rash. Is that on there?

Umm. Yes?

:D

Laughing out loud

Lady Leevil's want an Xbox for the Kinect thing. I'm all Rolling eyes looking at the Wiifit board that never gets used.

I miss holding a Playstation control pad. Man they fit so well in my hands.