What are you gaming? Page 100

I've been enjoying some lengthy rimming (my rather unfortunate term for playing Skyrim) sessions recently.

Awesome stuff

I finally got around to deleting my Rage install and installing Skyrim earlier, I have the game paused right now. It doss indeed appear to be awesome.

ooh a fellow rimmer!

what kind of dude are you?

im an elf

its all a bit daunting so far - the countryside is huge and all the options and controls are a bit complicated

still, Im just enjoying taking a stroll round the scenery and clubbing the odd deer to death for no good reason

Decided to give Skyrim a break for a bit and got Halo Anniversary. Safe to say I had forgotten how long the library level was and how annoying the flood with rocket launchers could be. Though it did provide me with the amusing sight of seeing 3 elites doing a synchronised role off a cliff to theirs deaths in a attempt to dodge one of my rockets.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 20 2011, 8:38 PM GMT

ooh a fellow rimmer!

what kind of dude are you?

im an elf

its all a bit daunting so far - the countryside is huge and all the options and controls are a bit complicated

still, Im just enjoying taking a stroll round the scenery and clubbing the odd deer to death for no good reason

Yes, I'm an Imperial human. I got lost as well, there's too many arrows, so you don't know which to follow.

I haven't finished Oblivion or Fallout New Vegas, so might have to go back to New Vegas, though I don't think I'll go back to Oblivion 'til I finish this.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 20 2011, 6:41 PM GMT

I've been enjoying some lengthy rimming (my rather unfortunate term for playing Skyrim) sessions recently. Awesome stuff

I've just been DonkeyKonging which admittedly hasn't left me much time to play any Video games

I've completed the main story of Skyrim and run out of non-petty, non-evil quests. It's been a hell of a month but it's time to rejoin polite society. Thanks for the memories, Bethesda.

http://www.gaikai.com/

Play "HD" games in your browser during your lunch break or whatever. Seems quite good, not that much lag but not many games yet.

Finally I can play Farm Simulator 2011 for free!!! :D ;) Seriously though, good idea if it works. Battlefield Bad Company 2 didn't, for me, on a Mac. Asked for a Java plugin but system says mine is up to date. :/

Anyway. Just ordered Gran Turismo 5 for just under a tenner on Amazon. Bargain!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gran-Turismo-5-Platinum-PS3/dp/B005LAL2Z6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324573559&sr=8-1

I'm too chicken to play farm simulator.

Did you get any of them working?

I only played Dead Rising 2 and it worked quite well. It took a second attempt but after that ran pretty smoothly, better than Onlive which is quite blocky and jerky.

I can't get any to work. Just trying a Java install.

What browser?

Safari...