What are you gaming? Page 103

Interesting!

Makes me wonder if the PS3 is due a price cut anyway. If that's the same price by the end of the month I'll get it.

Quote: Leevil @ January 2 2012, 12:58 PM GMT

If that's the same price by the end of the month I'll get it.

Unlikely.

Ha! I imagine it'll go back up if anything.

Don't they normally price cut it after everyone has bought one ie Christmas, pissing everyone off?

Maybes.

My first playthrough of Skyrim is nudging 400 hours now, and it's all bugged to shit. I'm forced to fast-travel everywhere, otherwise it freezes up if I walk too far.

Plus, the floor keeps disappearing in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, which is proving to be an almost-literal minefield getting that questline licked.

On top of that, I've discovered that I won't be able to get the Daedric artifacts Xbox achievement because I killed a dog. A really f**king annoying dog that had it coming, naturally.

Only one thing to do...

Roll up another character and start again.

Up to level 8 on my new toon, and I haven't killed a single thing. Trying to see how far I can get -- and how interesting it is -- playing as a pacifist.

*Girlie post ahead*

I am totally in love with Animal Crossing to to point of twitching.

Can't wait for the 3ds version.

ive lost interest in Skyrim

i just get ordered about all the time , go there , do this , go and speak to this person, stick a broom up your arse and sweep the dragon shit away

like being a bloody errand boy

back on Left 4 Dead 2 instead

again...

Got the platinum trophy on Saints Row: The Third yesterday. Really enjoyed that one. Just played the first 20 minutes of Skyrim.

Just as an update... my "pacifist" Skyrim playthrough, described above, has me up to level 50, a f**kload of complete missions, and zero kills.

Bitches.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 8 2012, 10:34 PM GMT

Just as an update... my "pacifist" Skyrim playthrough, described above, has me up to level 50, a f**kload of complete missions, and zero kills.

Bitches.

Congratulations?

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition comes out on Friday. That's the next few weeks of my life gone.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 11:02 PM GMT

Congratulations?

Correct.

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition comes out on Friday. That's the next few weeks of my life gone.

Is that just FNV with all the DLC in the same box for a cheap price?

I may have to spoil the f**k out of your experience in this thread if that is the case.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 8 2012, 11:16 PM GMT

Is that just FNV with all the DLC in the same box for a cheap price?

I may have to spoil the f**k out of your experience in this thread if that is the case.

Yes it is. I played the first Fallout 3 and loved it, I think it was the first game I went out and bought all the DLC for.

To say I found it addicting is an understatement, it had such a brilliant atmosphere of dread and nihilism.

If Fallout New Vegas is even half as good, I'll be a happy chappy.

Okay, I finally done it. I finally ordered a PS3.

I love my PS3. I use it as a media centre more than I do for gaming. Blu-Rays look great if you have a TV that can handle it. The Assassins Creed games are good fun if you like that sort of thing (start with the 2nd one).

Quote: Lee @ February 12 2012, 10:06 PM GMT

Okay, I finally done it. I finally ordered a PS3.

\o/ That's you and a certain someone else today! Hooray!