What are you gaming? Page 108

Just looked up the explanation.

Jeezus that is one dark joke I must be getting soft I was completely taken in.

What was the explanation?

Oh quick question from any of you fly motherduckers. When playing Skyrim (PS3) is there anyway to change the colour of the writing? It is almost impossible to see white text against a brightly lit background, currently making the game unfun and unplayable.

In other news. Started playing Uncharted 2. Loved the opening segment with the train. Hoping there's more large set pieces like this. A bit too much boring dialogue though. That's not to say it's terrible but I was under the impression this was a action/adventure game. The pace needs to be faster. But I've only played it for 20 mins so far Pleased

Haven't played Skyrim, it looks full, but Uncharted 2 was great.

http://www.pica-pic.com/#/parachute/

Old skool

You will get nothing else of any value done this afternoon

I am having Oodles of fun with Catchphrase on my IPad!

I'm in a right snarky mood gotta pay 7 quid to play Battlefeild online. I should take it back to shops and say it's not a complete item. F**king robbing bastards.

Quote: Gavin @ February 18 2012, 3:43 PM GMT

I'm in a right snarky mood gotta pay 7 quid to play Battlefeild online. I should take it back to shops and say it's not a complete item. F**king robbing bastards.

was it a 'used' copy?

never buy EA Games 'used' if you want to play it online

ive made that mistake myself

sneaky money grabbing wankers!

Quote: lofthouse @ February 18 2012, 3:45 PM GMT

was it a 'used' copy?

never buy EA Games 'used' if you want to play it online

ive made that mistake myself

sneaky money grabbing wankers!

It was I bought it from Tesco. Now it makes sense why this one was cheaper than the retail one. Mother F**kers.

Quote: Bob Hicks @ February 15 2012, 6:33 PM GMT

What was the explanation?

In the game your mum gum automatically sends you gifts.

So what he thought was from his dead mum was actually just game generated crap.

Quote: Gavin @ February 18 2012, 3:48 PM GMT

It was I bought it from Tesco. Now it makes sense why this one was cheaper than the retail one. Mother F**kers.

Funny u should mention this as only
This mornin I was lookin to get this on amazon

Was considering the much cheaper used copies and then realised it was made by EA

Got my fingers burned with EA Fight Night before

I don't think they should be allowed to sell these second hand games if the online pass has been used

Which is exactly why EA do it!

Quote: Gavin @ February 18 2012, 3:43 PM GMT

Oh, you bought a 2nd hand copy? I thought I told you about that.

Quote: lofthouse @ February 18 2012, 3:56 PM GMT

Funny u should mention this as only
This mornin I was lookin to get this on amazon

Was considering the much cheaper used copies and then realised it was made by EA

Got my fingers burned with EA Fight Night before

I don't think they should be allowed to sell these second hand games if the online pass has been used

Which is exactly why EA do it!

Well still works out cheaper I got it for 15 quid so even with the pass to put it back to retail copy. It's not 40 odd. Still annoying though. Especially as just spent afternoon updating it 785 meg of updates. F**k me modern consoling is slow.

Mass Effect 2.

It is awesome.

Portal 2, just smashed it in one sitting. Lots of fun. :D