What are you gaming? Page 112

Anyone here excited for Mass Effect 3?

Quote: Gavin @ March 6 2012, 11:38 AM GMT

GTA IV

Bring the noise!

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ March 6 2012, 4:43 PM GMT

Anyone here excited for Mass Effect 3?

Yes! I got it on Pre Order. Gonna be fecking awesome!!

Thinking of preordering Aliens:Colonial Marines

Image http://gadgetsin.com/mass-effect-themed-monopoly-board-game.htm

ME3 gets 10/10 on oxm website !

I just wired up my PS3 after getting sick of the wireless internet. Now it is lightening fast. Well, it's fast.

:D

\o/

Was playing GTA4 for hours yesterday. Still didn't unlock the other half of the city. Hope it doesn't take too long!

:D It takes ages, now *that's* value.

I suppose it's good it takes a while. Gives you something to look forward to??

I have been to the other-side when online and during a mental police chase but it's not quite the same.

Just had to delete a load of DIY games from my 6yr old nephew's pre-owned copy of Marioware DIY for the DSi after I noticed a load of penises (complete with hairy balls) scattered throughout the games. GAME should really check these things before reselling them.

Hasn't Game suffered enough ?

:(

Was playing GTA4 for about 5 hours yesterday. Went from 20% completion to 26%. How big is this f**king game? At least I unlocked more of the map which is nice. Niko is an awesome character, probably one of my favourites. Excellent supporting cast too. It really is a solid game, even if I am a few years behind everyone else.

Also gave Red Dead Redemption a good play the other day too. It's also excellent. The main character is also awesome. I do enjoy these moralistic characters, much more depth than a generic mass murdering psychopath you see in most games.

Speaking of mass murdering psychopaths, I still haven't even put God of War 3 on yet. Damn, it makes it worth waiting all these years to buy a console. All the AAA games at once.

:)

I don't think the actual story is 100%, that's all the little awards 'n' shit too. I think it's somewhere like 60-70% IIRC.

Here's a breakdown if you want to see. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090107203020AAOCali