What are you gaming? Page 115

:) Doubt I shall get a PS4, it's a luxury I don't think I could afford with the way things are. Plus I'm getting bit peeved at game delevopers disabling online content, via one off activation codes, in the second-hand game markets. Greedy f**kers.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 17 2012, 6:33 PM GMT

game developers disabling online content, via one off activation codes. Greedy f**kers.

F**king hate that shit.

I think my eyes are going to fall out. RDR is amazing.

Amazon tells me my Hitman: Absolution shipped on Saturday. I hope that means I get it today!

Quote: Lee @ November 18 2012, 11:15 PM GMT

I think my eyes are going to fall out. RDR is amazing.

Have you started the story yet? Or killed a bear? Or been killed by a Mountain Lion? :D

I've started the story, not seen a bear or lion yet though.

Been playing Arkham City. It's really good, although I feel like there's too many controls to remember. Whenever I get into a panic, I go into detective mode instead of flying up to the ceiling.

I like playing as Catwoman though, jumping from building to building I feel more like Spiderman.

Quote: Lee @ December 16 2012, 3:59 PM GMT

Been playing Arkham City. It's really good, although I feel like there's too many controls to remember. Whenever I get into a panic, I go into detective mode instead of flying up to the ceiling.

I like playing as Catwoman though, jumping from building to building I feel more like Spiderman.

:D Hahaha I found the controls pretty easy, for once.

Never really got into the Catwoman bits, if I wanted to play as her I'd buy a Catwoman game!

I still don't know which to buy. I want Cat woman bits, the Robin stuff and the new expansion. It's to f**king confusing.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 16 2012, 4:04 PM GMT

:D Hahaha I found the controls pretty easy, for once.

Never really got into the Catwoman bits, if I wanted to play as her I'd buy a Catwoman game!

I just get muddled up sometimes Pleased

Quote: Gavin @ December 16 2012, 4:07 PM GMT

I still don't know which to buy. I want Cat woman bits, the Robin stuff and the new expansion. It's to f**king confusing.

Get yourself Playstation+ I got Arkham for free, plus 20 other A games for the past 6 months. I also own Asylum, but the reason I'm playing City first is because I don't have to put this disc in >lazy< :D

Quote: Lee @ December 16 2012, 4:11 PM GMT

Get yourself Playstation+ I got Arkham for free, plus 20 other A games for the past 6 months. I also own Asylum, but the reason I'm playing City first is because I don't have to put this disc in >lazy< :D

How much it cost?

Quote: Gavin @ December 16 2012, 4:07 PM GMT

You get the Catwoman stuff free anyway.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 16 2012, 4:22 PM GMT

You get the Catwoman stuff free anyway.

Not on all of them default is Batman only.

There are Catwoman missions, and once you've completed the game I think you can play as her.

Quote: Gavin @ December 16 2012, 4:17 PM GMT

How much it cost?

It's £40 a year, which is the price of one new game, so not bad. I got Catwoman addon free with Arkham City too.

Plus it backs up your save files.