What are you gaming? Page 110

Haha! Thanks for the help R.C. It isn't something I really have a problem with but I have come across it before. I'm on a Windows computer at the moment because I'm staying at my Dad's for the weekend but when I'm back home I'm on a Mac, which does have its issues but that's normally Virgin's fault.

Today I bought: Tomb Raider Trilogy and I ordered online Resident Evil 5 and UFC 3: Undisputed. I'm not even anywhere near my PS3 for a few days :(

I need to stop buying games and finish the ones I already own.

Quote: Lee @ February 24 2012, 12:51 AM GMT

Today I bought: Tomb Raider Trilogy and I ordered online Resident Evil 5 and UFC 3: Undisputed. I'm not even anywhere near my PS3 for a few days :(

I need to stop buying games and finish the ones I already own.

I know I got f**king loads! I bought that bunch off Wicks and went out bought Mass Effect and in couple of days ME3 is out so will be buying that and Resi Evil 5 lol! it's an addiction!

Been retro gaming recently, jumped on the SNES and hooked up Street Fighter II Turbo! Classic game, love it.

Quote: MrLOL @ February 24 2012, 1:23 PM GMT

Been retro gaming recently, jumped on the SNES and hooked up Street Fighter II Turbo! Classic game, love it.

Fav character?

Quote: Gavin @ February 24 2012, 1:15 PM GMT

I know I got f**king loads! I bought that bunch off Wicks and went out bought Mass Effect and in couple of days ME3 is out so will be buying that and Resi Evil 5 lol! it's an addiction!

What games did you get of Wicks?

A Skyrim player has created a beyond epic video using modded game footage. Has to be seen to be believed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2DshotexMU

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 24 2012, 1:34 PM GMT

What games did you get of Wicks?

Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2
God of War 3
Demon's Souls
Assassin's Creed (1, 2 and Brotherhood)
Lego Starwars Complete Saga
GT A Episodes from Liberty City
Prince of Persia Trilogy (remastered)

Quote: Gavin @ February 24 2012, 1:24 PM GMT

Fav character?

Has to be Ryu and the hadouken yours? Although the Street Fighter movie was pretty poor lol.

Also hooked up the WWF games, RAW & Royal Rumble etc Also recently played WCW Nitro on the N64 for the 1st time in 10 years. **searches on eBay for n64 deals**

Quote: iWas A Lurker @ February 24 2012, 1:46 PM GMT

Has to be Ryu and the hadouken yours? Although the Street Fighter movie was pretty poor lol.

Also hooked up the WWF games, RAW & Royal Rumble etc Also recently played WCW Nitro on the N64 for the 1st time in 10 years. **searches on eBay for n64 deals**

Ryu is the correct answer :) Legendary move set, burnt into memory.

If your on Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Fei-Long Is pretty bad ass. My 2nd Favorite character.

Fei-Long the fake Bruce Lee? lol yeah he is a bad ass character, I love Ken and Chun-Li, Street Fighter really was an amazing game!

Quote: iWas A Lurker @ February 24 2012, 2:10 PM GMT

Fei-Long the fake Bruce Lee? lol yeah he is a bad ass character, I love Ken and Chun-Li, Street Fighter really was an amazing game!

Thats him. I didn't like Ken wasn't different enough from Ryu to make me ever use him. Chun Li is a good un, has the E Honda style of play, pin them in the corner and kick/slap them to a death.

FNV: Ultimate Edition is now in my hands! Let the OCD begin.

(going to eat some food, do a couple of chores, muck about on the Internet for a bit and then shut myself off from society until I'm an unshaven slob wearing my dressing gown for 3 days straight)

Quote: Gavin @ February 24 2012, 1:41 PM GMT

Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2
God of War 3
Demon's Souls
Assassin's Creed (1, 2 and Brotherhood)
Lego Starwars Complete Saga
GT A Episodes from Liberty City
Prince of Persia Trilogy (remastered)

Blimey, you'll have more games than me soon! :D

Just spent 45 mins walking endlessly around a mountain in Skyrim looking for my next quest bit. :|

It's an amazing game but it can also be amazingly tedious.