What are you gaming? Page 111

What about the dragons? They get excessively dull when you fast travel somewhere, chat to someone about doing something, only to have said person cut the conversation short and try and kill the dragon. Then the inevitable happens, I throw a fit of rage because it has happened too many times.

And the dying. I have died many times, all because an enemy takes approximately half of my life with one hit. I did like it on Oblivion when you could just become a daedric armoured tank and destroy absolutely everything.

Oh and the dragon armour, in my own opinion, is really, really, very ugly.

Quote: Lee @ February 27 2012, 1:07 PM GMT

Just spent 45 mins walking endlessly around a mountain in Skyrim looking for my next quest bit. :|

It's an amazing game but it can also be amazingly tedious.

Sounds dull.

I've actually started playing through GTAIV again as when I completed it before there were no trophies available.

Quote: Lee @ February 27 2012, 1:07 PM GMT

Just spent 45 mins walking endlessly around a mountain in Skyrim looking for my next quest bit. :|

It's an amazing game but it can also be amazingly tedious.

Get the Clairvoyance spell and you need never wander around aimlessly again.

So you milkshakes all enjoy rimming?

My pacifist playthrough of Skyrim is going pretty well. Finished the Thieves, Companions and College questlines without killing anything. Was making pretty good progress with the Dark Brotherhood too, but seem to have hit a wall. Main questline looking promising. Up to level 56.

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition has swallowed my life. I can't get anything done in the non-virtual world as I'm too busy wandering around Zion shooting giant irradiated scorpions.

Quote: David Bussell @ February 27 2012, 4:59 PM GMT

Get the Clairvoyance spell and you need never wander around aimlessly again.

Will do. :)

Just ordered myself Red Dead Redemption. I haven't really started most of the games I already own. I need to stop buying and play them.

My list so far:

GTA4 (about 10% in)

Resident Evil 5 (played for about 1hr. Got if mainly for the Co-Op but it's pretty unplayable so 1player it is!)

Little Big Planet (played briefly. It's good but I've got better games to be getting on with)

Tomb Raider Trilogy (completed Legend and Anniversary on PS2 and only played Underworld for 10 mins)

UFC 3 (Want to play more but the loading times are ridiculous)

Uncharted 2 (played for about 2hrs - kept dying haven't picked up since)

Fallout 3 (played for about 10 minutes will complete other games before I start this)

Batman Arkham City (about 30 mins. Good but I need a good session on it and have only been in the mood for quick pick up and play games)

Skyrim (umm I've done about I dunno 5 quests? Level 6. It's good but can't always be arsed plus Mrs Lee always hogs it)

Red Dead Redemption (not yet received)

Any other recommendations? Even though I'm not meant to be buying any more for a while >_<

Lego Batman is a fun game for one (or two in co-op mode). Its old so it should be cheap to buy. Its good for a quick session or longer, it has great replay value too :)

Motorstorm (any of them) if you like driving games, it's easy to pick up and play for 20-30mins without actually doing anything. :D

I shot Lee in the face in GTA IV :D :P

Quote: Lee @ March 5 2012, 1:52 AM GMT

Uncharted 2 (played for about 2hrs - kept dying haven't picked up since)

Batman Arkham City (about 30 mins. Good but I need a good session on it and have only been in the mood for quick pick up and play games)

Still with these two, they're really good.

Quote: Bob Hicks @ March 5 2012, 5:14 AM GMT

Lego Batman is a fun game for one (or two in co-op mode). Its old so it should be cheap to buy. Its good for a quick session or longer, it has great replay value too :)

I'm not too keen on the Lego games. I want to like them, they look good but I just don't play for long.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 5 2012, 9:13 AM GMT

Motorstorm (any of them) if you like driving games, it's easy to pick up and play for 20-30mins without actually doing anything. :D

I shot Lee in the face in GTA IV :D :P

Still with these two, they're really good.

:D

Battlefield 3

Good fun

Except everytime I jump in a fighter jet I kinda let my side down by flying it straight into the side of a mountain

GTA IV

Here are some recommendations for ya Lee -

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition - aka RC's life swallower
Dragon Age 1 & 2
Crysis 1 & 2
Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl
and the previously mentioned Mass Effect 1, 2 and now 3

(warning, each of the above mentioned games take hours to complete and aren't ideal for a quick jump in and out session)

I have recently started playing lots of word mole on my mobile.

I got 117 for irresistible this morning, thus winning level 7 in one word.

I almost disgraced my trousers.