What are you gaming? Page 95

Batman: Arkham City. Kapow!

I love the way Skyrim is just so realistic.

In Oblivion, you'd typically walk into a town and some stranger would wander up and ask you to rescue their kid from a dungeon. You'd get a +54 Warhammer of Spanking in return.

In Skyrim, today I found a new town and helped people out by getting things down from high shelves, fixing wonky coffee tables and running down the shops for milk.

How scary is Skyrim? It looks so good, but I'm easily frightened.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 17 2011, 11:30 PM GMT

How scary is Skyrim? It looks so good, but I'm easily frightened.

A lot depends on your play style, but I wouldn't say there are many scripted "jump" moments. It does deal with some horror themes.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 17 2011, 8:40 PM GMT

I love the way Skyrim is just so realistic.

In Oblivion, you'd typically walk into a town and some stranger would wander up and ask you to rescue their kid from a dungeon. You'd get a +54 Warhammer of Spanking in return.

In Skyrim, today I found a new town and helped people out by getting things down from high shelves, fixing wonky coffee tables and running down the shops for milk.

I spent a good hour last night tasting ingredients and mucking about with potions. I just came back from a holiday in Venice. This is better.

Ugh! I gotta go get a motion+ thing today. F**king expensive for such a small add-on, better be worth it!

You know it will be. Game of the year

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 18 2011, 10:03 AM GMT

A lot depends on your play style, but I wouldn't say there are many scripted "jump" moments. It does deal with some horror themes.

That sounds okay. And I imagine I can just miss out some of te scariest dungeons. Have you played Dragon Age? I don't find those too scary to play.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 18 2011, 1:28 PM GMT

That sounds okay. And I imagine I can just miss out some of te scariest dungeons. Have you played Dragon Age? I don't find those too scary to play.

I tried to play Dragon Age, but found it tedious. Far too linear for my tastes.

The thing about Skyrim is you can play it any way you like. If you go creeping around dungeons with a dagger and bow you might get the odd fright when a skeleton pops up or something, but if you go charging around swinging a battleaxe instead you probably won't have the same experience.

Me, I'm all about the cloak and dagger :)

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 18 2011, 3:03 PM GMT

I tried to play Dragon Age, but found it tedious. Far too linear for my tastes.

The thing about Skyrim is you can play it any way you like. If you go creeping around dungeons with a dagger and bow you might get the odd fright when a skeleton pops up or something, but if you go charging around swinging a battleaxe instead you probably won't have the same experience.

Me, I'm all about the cloak and dagger :)

LOLOPOLOOZER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K27GuSSha0s

Finally got the Motion+ thing. Skyward Sword, here I come!

Pes 2012

Yawn

Why are football games always so f**king boring ?

And why am I always so shit at playing them?

Quote: lofthouse @ December 4 2011, 12:30 PM GMT

Pes 2012

Yawn

Why are football games always so f**king boring ?

Because

a) you're playing the wrong game (do the decent thing and switch to FIFA)

and b) you're probably not playing online - there's nothing quite like coming up against a kid from afar as Barcelona or Real Madrid, then you choose to be Stoke and give them a lesson in aerial bombardment, long throws and bullying, to the point that they quit in frustration after conceding from yet another set piece).

Quote: Leevil @ December 2 2011, 2:09 PM GMT

Finally got the Motion+ thing. Skyward Sword, here I come!

Finished it yet?