What are you gaming? Page 96

Hah! Not at all. Can't believe it took me 1hr 40mins to get Link into his green suit. It's a great game though. I've literally just gone to the surface and about to head out of the door into adventure land.

Quote: Leevil @ December 4 2011, 1:48 PM GMT

Hah! Not at all. Can't believe it took me 1hr 40mins to get Link into his green suit. It's a great game though. I've literally just gone to the surface and about to head out of the door into adventure land.

Its really good one of my top 3 Zelda games.

I can't have a top 3 as I've ever really only played and completed 'A Link To The Past'. Never got into the N64 games and got stuck on both Gamecube games. Twighlight Princess I played on the Wii.

Nothing beats the simplicity yet challenging game play of Zelda: ALTTP though. The moment they introduced fishing to the series really put me off it. Plus the rest have too much dialogue, about nothing! But still fun games though Pleased

Quote: Leevil @ December 4 2011, 2:02 PM GMT

I can't have a top 3 as I've ever really only played and completed 'A Link To The Past'. Never got into the N64 games and got stuck on both Gamecube games. Twighlight Princess I played on the Wii.

Nothing beats the simplicity yet challenging game play of Zelda: ALTTP though. The moment they introduced fishing to the series really put me off it. Plus the rest have too much dialogue, about nothing! But still fun games though Pleased

I only finished 1 zelda game. Skywrd sword.

Still love them though

How long did it take to complete? I read somewhere that the world is huge. Did you rush through it or did you do all the little side quests like rescue pets n the like. Oh, and do you know if the choices you make have an impact? For example when Zelda asks if you like her dress, would it matter if I said yes or no?

Quote: Leevil @ December 4 2011, 2:10 PM GMT

How long did it take to complete? I read somewhere that the world is huge. Did you rush through it or did you do all the little side quests like rescue pets n the like. Oh, and do you know if the choices you make have an impact? For example when Zelda asks if you like her dress, would it matter if I said yes or no?

I only did like 2 bosses and the last boss lol My brother spent like 3-4 days on it. Is now running through the Advance mode.

Laughing out loud 3-4 days solid?

Quote: Leevil @ December 4 2011, 2:18 PM GMT

Laughing out loud 3-4 days solid?

I think so. I tune in and out. lol!

Quote: Leevil @ December 4 2011, 1:48 PM GMT

Can't believe it took me 1hr 40mins to get Link into his green suit.

I got slightly distracted by the capacity for flight, and trying to use the Sailcloth to land on the tops of buildings in Skyloft. It has taken me an embarrassing length of time just to get to the first temple.

I never thought to do that. I find the flying controls a bit of a pain especially with the Y-axis when having to fly downwards. I have to learn forward to get it to work, which isn't great for a lazy gamer like myself.

If I were to get an Xbox for Christmas, what are the essential games to get with it?

I have been out of the loop for a good few years what with kids etc. I'm now looking forward to losing myself in a few games to get away from the kids etc.

I hear Fifa is better than PES now?

Best shoot em up/war game?

Much appreciated.

My Xbox faves are the Orange Box, Fallout 3, Banjo Kazooie, Dragon Age and Bioshock off the top of my head. I really liked Halo Wars too.

After a 10 excruciating days of having my telly repaired I am now able to divorce myself from physical reality again and get back to Skyrim.

Quote: Daddy Maz @ December 5 2011, 12:02 PM GMT

If I were to get an Xbox for Christmas, what are the essential games to get with it?

I have been out of the loop for a good few years what with kids etc. I'm now looking forward to losing myself in a few games to get away from the kids etc.

I hear Fifa is better than PES now?

Best shoot em up/war game?

Much appreciated.

Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 are the greatest video games ive played in my life - but unless your getting xbox live I wouldn't bother

Online against and with other people it's the most fun I've ever had - huge fun!

I've spent three whole days without playing Skyrim. Impressive. Almost like a real grown-up.