What are you gaming? Page 93

Not, not at all. That was a joke!

Oh, could you point it out next time. :P

Will do!

You two - sort out your avatars so it shows whether you are online or not - you're about the only ones left.

I had forgotten I had selected that option. I was just playing with it, forgot to note that in this thread though.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 7 2011, 1:11 PM BST

You two - sort out your avatars so it shows whether you are online or not - you're about the only ones left.

No, you know you love the mystique. :P

My brother is playing Earthbound. This of course is not a total abuse of my beautiful top of the range TV. No. Not at all. F**king 16bit!

Forgot to say- cracked out the PS2 yesterday. Started a replay of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. SHIT HOT. I love this game so much. But because I'm not a child anymore I'm not playing it on easy mode. I'm dying a lot more.

Is that the one were a Raven follows you about?

Nope. It's a D&D (loosley) hack and slash. I've got the second one too. There were another 4 or so games but they're all PC only.

I'm sure I remember playing it. Maybe the Raven wasn't integral to the game, there may have just been a raven or crow flying about?

None of the Google images match my memory of it. Is there ever a dude in a red cape, possibly a helmet too?

What the f**k am I thinking of?

F**k knows.

Maybe it was a dream?

Quote: Leevil @ September 8 2011, 1:04 PM BST

I'm sure I remember playing it. Maybe the Raven wasn't integral to the game, there may have just been a raven or crow flying about?

None of the Google images match my memory of it. Is there ever a dude in a red cape, possibly a helmet too?

What the f**k am I thinking of?

Raven was the production comapny had a creepy as f**k logo.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 8 2011, 12:58 PM BST

Nope. It's a D&D (loosley) hack and slash. I've got the second one too. There were another 4 or so games but they're all PC only.

1&2 are amazing games. Baldurs gate has no business hanging out with the riff raff Console crowd :P

Quote: Gavin @ September 8 2011, 1:59 PM BST

1&2 are amazing games. Baldurs gate has no business hanging out with the riff raff Console crowd :P

Go play with your mouse!