What are you gaming? Page 94

Quote: Gavin @ September 8 2011, 1:59 PM BST

Raven was the production comapny had a creepy as f**k logo.

1&2 are amazing games. Baldurs gate has no business hanging out with the riff raff Console crowd :P

Shut your face. The Dark Alliance series is king. I love it. It's the game that really got me into gaming more than any other. Especially fun in two player- just storm through co op as fast as possible :D Dan won't co op with me because he is evil :(

Quote: Gavin @ September 8 2011, 1:59 PM BST

Raven was the production comapny had a creepy as f**k logo.

That may have been it then :)

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 8 2011, 2:31 PM BST

Shut your face. The Dark Alliance series is king. I love it. It's the game that really got me into gaming more than any other. Especially fun in two player- just storm through co op as fast as possible :D Dan won't co op with me because he is evil :(

Nats I could school you on how wrong you are, but! I can't be bothered, and lost interest in Baldurs gate once you could turn into the squid monster thing at will. Also killing Minx and Boo every game got old. I hated him, and that little theif bitch, killed her as well. Was good fun! :D

Quote: Gavin @ September 8 2011, 4:30 PM BST

and that little theif bitch, killed her as well. Was good fun! :D

This is the excerpt I'll be sending Scotland Yard as soon as the body turns up.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 8 2011, 4:33 PM BST

This is the excerpt I'll be sending Scotland Yard as soon as the body turns up.

Laughing out loud It's fine I'll send them a cheque in my Daily mail envelopes and will all be gravy.

Lost Horizon. Pretty good, if you like that sort of thing.

F1 2011

bored shitless with it already

getting Rage on Friday

its made by the same people who made Doom and Quake

looks fricken awesome...

Dead Island (on the Xbox 360 with the downloaded patch of course).

It's the only game I've been playing since it came out on Sept 9th of this year. I am on my sixth time through it at the moment.

I've used all four characters to complete the game once. Then I reused Sam B for my second time and now I am using him again for a third time. I am at level 48 in my character stats and have over a hundred grand in cash to chuck about on weapons and stuff.

You can start a fresh game with the character stats and weapons and items you finish the previos game with. Which helps in getting to the max level of 50 for the character stats.

Is it fun to play online though?

I only play online

Quote: lofthouse @ October 4 2011, 9:50 PM BST

Is it fun to play online though?

I only play online

Sorry I can't answer that question pal. I never play online with my games. I only play offline single player campaigns or in Left 4 Dead's case it's offline splitscreen co-op mode. I've no idea what the online side of Dead Island is like. I've heard though that the co-op online has no checkpoints or anything so it's pretty pointless playing such a large game in co-op mode if the save system is f**ked. This is just from what I've heard mind.

oh..

no probs Dave

P.S. say hi to Doreen for me

Mw3

Virtually an exact copy of Mw2

So its brilliant!

I've given up on Rage

It's the first game that has made me feel travel sick!

I was ill for a bloody week ffs

Skyrim.

The game is so awesome it hurts.

I think I've put in about 60 hours of gameplay since Friday.

That reminds me, I really ought to change this catheter...

You may as well just wait for it to explode, then clean up the mess.