Peep Show - Series 5 Page 6

As with the first episode we did seem to be going over old ground. Wasn't there a story in a previous series where it turned out Jeremy had sucked off Superhans, or vice versa. That said, I did laugh alot. And it's always great to see Johnson.

I concur with the view that this series is covering old ground. I did laugh, but I was also quite bored in all honesty.

Over exposure can be a massive problem - especially when the new material isn't great.

Poor.

Well I'm loving it. I really look forward to my yearly dose of Peep Show and its not letting me down at all this year.

I can sort of see what some people are saying about covering old ground but I truly don't care as I love these characters so much.

The Johnson mug scene was an instant classic and I'm loving the new character of Dobby.

Comedy highlight of my week at the moment :)

Dobby was very good, granted.

Quote: Griff @ May 14 2008, 12:05 PM BST

Those of us who went along to the Tilt recordings will have recognised Dobby as Isy Suttie, one of the Tilt performers.

She's lovely. Ah, if I were only ten years younger. And not married. And rich. And attractive, etc.

Sorry, but cute:

She has a quirky sort of attractiveness about her definitely.

Also how great a name for a club is 'The F**kbunker'?

Quote: Griff @ May 14 2008, 2:15 PM BST

It's an even better name for the stationery cupboard.

That gag was one of my favourites. Laughing out loud

I believe the term for her is Fugly.

She has the same kind of look as the girl in Flight Of The Conchords.

I was just about to say that!

:)

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2008, 5:44 PM BST

She has the same kind of look as the girl in Flight Of The Conchords.

Ah, yes, I see that too!

I've been lucky enough to see Friday's episode of Peep Show early... don't miss it! Best of the season so far, and potentially one of the best episodes of Peep Show ever in my opinion. I won't spoil it, but suffice to say it involves a sperm bank, credit card fraud and a 'trophy' girlfriend.

On the subject of the girl from Flight of the Conchords, I note that she's now a contributor on The Daily Show. Unfortunately the segments I've seen with her in don't seem to have gone down too well...

And that Peep Show girl was quite sexy in an awkward kind of way.

There's a girl in Flight of the Conchords?