Peep Show - Series 5 Page 8

A whole lot better than last week. Johnson kicking ass again. The scene with the 20 pound note was funny. And we all knew Mark's party was going to go down the drain. Oh, and Dobby was back again. Yay!

I thought last weeks was much better than this weeks episode although it was still a good one.

Although I know if Mark did become more assertive and win one he wouldn't really be Mark, I can't help but feel strangely gutted as he makes the wrong move and gets humiliated week after week.

Jez offering to dance at the end was very funny though.

Great ep I thought. Think they all have been this series though.

It was ace. Better than last week's I thought.

Who was the Aussie woman?
She's been on some sitcom before, playing the same kind of part. (Or even on Peep Show...?)

Quote: zooo @ May 17 2008, 1:24 PM BST

It was ace. Better than last week's I thought.

Who was the Aussie woman?
She's been on some sitcom before, playing the same kind of part. (Or even on Peep Show...?)

Natasha Beaumont, nothing I recognised personally but she did seem very familiar. Quite a good piece of casting actually.

Really enjoyed last nights episode, plenty of direct laughs on top of the cringe-inducing embarrassing moments.

Ohhhhh. Thanks!
She used to be on Eastenders, playing the same part, but pretending to be attracted to Minty, to get free room and board.

I laughed at this quite a lot last night, but didn't see the end unfortunately. I was watching it in the pub and the landlord wanted to shut dead on 11!

Who else has watched Peep Show in the pub?

Quote: zooo @ May 17 2008, 2:00 PM BST

Ohhhhh. Thanks!
She used to be on Eastenders, playing the same part, but pretending to be attracted to Minty, to get free room and board.

Really? How very odd.

One thing... were the first two episodes played out of order? In week 1, the TV is stolen, but it's back in week 2. Now, in week 3, the TV is missing again.

What?

I didn't notice whether it was back again after being stolen.

I thought they said he wouldn't buy a new one to replace the stolen one, though?

LOVE the avatar by the way.

Great episode. Am I the only person who watches bits with hands over face in shock.

When Mark let her stay, and sleazily asked her for sex. Before she told him to f**k off at his own birthday.

Ooh horrible. I for some reason love Mark's really blokish taste in food.

And when are he and Jez just going to get married.

Oh, soon I hope.

They used to only hint at the homoeroticness of their relationship once or twice per series. Now it's once a show!

I think in season 1 or 2 when they both had complete break downs, was darkly hilarious.

The stalking picnic.

But I look at Mark, and think tell Dobby you love her. It won't be funny, it'll be dull, and you're only a fictional character.

But surely you deserve some happiness.

Yeah, I think C4 played these out of order. Week 2's episode makes much more sense as a direct follow-up on S4's finale.

Plus the TV stuff being stolen in episode 1 is still present in episode 2.

Week Two: http://www.ranger-retrocenter.com/misc/peepshow5x2.jpg
Week Three: http://www.ranger-retrocenter.com/misc/peepshow5x3.jpg

You just called channel 4 out of order.

You'll never work in this town again.