Peep Show - Series 5 Page 5

Johnson was great when he smashed the handle off the cup.

Laughing out loud

Not on my watch.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ May 10 2008, 3:36 PM BST

Johnson was great when he smashed the handle off the cup.

Yes! I love him for doing that.
Fire her!!

I loved him for that too! And how he did it so easily, without smashing the rest of the mug!

The expressions on the faces in the closet was very good. Also enjoyed Jez's face when the lad decided to choose Super Hans over him. He didn't really want to be chosen yet was still peeved to have been overlooked. Robert Webb does that look very well.

Was a bit puzzled too by the cousin character's appearance. Obviously Joe Van Moyland was not available.

Quote: David H @ May 11 2008, 10:21 AM BST

Was a bit puzzled too by the cousin character's appearance. Obviously Joe Van Moyland was not available.

Hes a singer in a band now, Joe Lean And The Jing Jang Jong, so has probably put the acting to one side to see how well that goes.

I noticed the TV, Playstation 2 (maybe with Mark's memory card)and the other equipment that brings the Megatron together, were back in the flat in episode 2. Could have been interesting to know how they got it...

Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong are awful.

That is all.

This is the first time, since I stopped reading the NME, that I've heard mention of that band this year.

Loved Mark's quote "This was old school paedo-ing, back in the days before it got such a bad name" :D

We drew analogy from the SuperHans-Barney situation at school the other day...was not good!

Yeah, that's one of the few things I didn't like from that episode and over useage of the word "cocksucker," I think it was.

Never heard cocksucker said? suck me off was said a lot .

I think I objected more to the fact we never got to see superhans throat f**king the lad, perhaps on the dvd extras?? Pirate

Quote: hotzappa11 @ May 13 2008, 7:55 PM BST

Yeah, that's one of the few things I didn't like from that episode and over useage of the word "cocksucker," I think it was.

glad someone else thought that - have to say the idea that the whole suck off thing left me cold. The initial conversation was funny but when they laboured the point on and on and then actually did it i just found it went from comedy to grim. Wheres the humour in actually persuading a teenager to suck off an older man?

Quote: Rockabilly @ May 13 2008, 8:06 PM BST

I objected more to the fact we never got to see superhans throat f**king the lad

Obviously there is a market for that after all!

Well I thought it was funny.