I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,439

He just wants to create chaos and headlines now - it's all just another chapter in his inevitable book.
He knows he's toast, he just trying to string it out - all the more to bluster on about on his speaking tour of America.

Quote: Lazzard @ 6th July 2022, 6:20 PM

He just wants to create chaos and headlines now - it's all just another chapter in his inevitable book.
He knows he's toast, he just trying to string it out - all the more to bluster on about on his speaking tour of America.

Yep

Exactly the thought that went through my mind

He's just collecting anecdotes for his bloody memoirs

So childish

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th July 2022, 5:57 PM

He's like a cockroach

Boris the Spider?

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th July 2022, 5:57 PM

He would still survive

He's like a cockroach

He's certainly a cock.

Well I think he does most of his thinking with his

Now Priti Patel has told Boris to go

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th July 2022, 8:46 PM

Well I think he does most of his thinking with his

Now Priti Patel has told Boris to go

Patti Labelle?

My God.

It's gone global.

Michael Gove.... sacked!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Absolutely hysterical ?

I mean, they basically needed to call in the bailiffs to get him out of his taxpayer funded grace and favour flat after he was sacked as foreign secretary, so I'm not sure why anyone thought he'd let something as trifling as half his cabinet resigning and the other half asking him to sod off get in the way of him delivering on the mandate the public gave him to play at being Prime Minister for five years.

Good.
Now bring on the next nutter.

AND goodbye to Rees-Mogg, as another little Brucie-Bonus,

And true to form, he's trying to invoke squatters rights on No.10 and stick around rinsing the expense account for another few months.

I encourage you all to try that in your own line of work. "I resign, but I'd like you to keep paying me and calling me 'boss'. Thanks."

The End of an Error.

Apparently there are rumours that he is going to become a skinhead so no one in the future will be ables to recognise hims.

Hugh Grant asked Steve Bray to play The Benny Hill theme tune on his loudspeaker.
The results, needless to say, are hilarious.

Saw that live , hilarious .

A retarded man asked to play a funny tune to try embarrass people. It's getting lower boys.