I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,444

Best headline today: NHS fear ambulances might catch fire while waiting in queues at the hospital's.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th July 2022, 9:12 AM

Best headline today: NHS fear ambulances might catch fire while waiting in queues at the hospital's.

Hospitals' what? ?

We're all victims of autocorrect

? If you say sew

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th July 2022, 9:41 AM

We're all victims of autocorrect

Autocorrect is a good thing but I can't stand autocorrectness gone mad.

Quote: alison blunderland @ 17th July 2022, 12:00 PM

Autocorrect is a good thing but I can't stand autocorrectness gone mad.

?

Boris Johnson has claimed the "deep state" and Keir Starmer will try to take Britain back into the European Union after he leaves office.
The outgoing prime minister made the bizarre comment as he defended his government's record.
Johnson will leave office on September 6 after being forced out by his own MPs.
But opening a debate on a confidence motion the government tabled in itself, the PM insisted he had achieved a great deal during his three years in office - including finalising the UK's exit from the EU.
He said: "Some people will say as I leave office that this is the end of Brexit, oh yes, and the leader of the opposition and the deep state will prevail in its plot to haul us back into alignment with the EU as a prelude to our eventual return, and we on this side of the House will prove them wrong, won't we?"
The "deep state" is a term often used by conspiracy theorists to describe shadowy government officials who carry out secret acts unbeknown to the wider public.

Yep he's gone full on Trump. The alluminati plotted to remove him from power in a dark conspiracy

Nothing to do with him being a useless lying sack of shit

LONDON, July 20 (Reuters) - British Prime Minister Boris Johnson bowed out of his final showpiece parliamentary appearance with a round of applause from his party, jeers from opponents and an enigmatic exit line: "Mission largely accomplished ... hasta la vista, baby."

You're TERMINATED bitch

I see the French have "taken back control of their borders" and ended Free Movement in Dover.
Oh, the irony.

I don't watch any of this cage fighting stuff but there is lad called Paddy Pimblett. I know his dad well and Paddy trains not only in gyms but he runs around our park all the time with his daft dog and the kids cheer him on like he is Rocky.
He uses his winnings to prop up food banks and all sorts of stuff for our area.
A young lad killed himself a few days back by throwing himself under a train and he was Paddy's mate and if you get the chance to see Paddy's winning speech after his fight last night it is amazing.
Its a message about mental health and its on Twitter and given that he is seen as being as hard as nails its truly moving and well worth the view ,

Powerful stuff.

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd July 2022, 12:07 PM

I see the French have "taken back control of their borders" and ended Free Movement in Dover.
Oh, the irony.

It's getting worse by the day.

?

If you 'See Sid' can you tell him that when we sold him the nations gas without a single caveat or piece of legislation that we were hoping he would be fair and kind to us and not kick us in the f**king teeth because he could see that we're mugs.

I genuinely think there will be mass, organised non-payment of energy bills this winter.
There's rumblings already.
It'll be like the Poll Tax all over again.
And at least it's warm in the nick - three meals day...luxury for some.