I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,442

A
Conservative MP who demolished a telegraph pole in a late-night car crash while dressed as a woman has been disqualified from driving for six months and fined £2,500 after being convicted of motoring offences.

Jamie Wallis was wearing a black leather mini-skirt, high heels, a pearl necklace and make-up when he crashed his Mercedes.

Ummm...:

Nah I give up

Surely you're not being transphobic?

Another by-election on the cards?
It's shame people seem to be making more of a thing out of him being Trans, than the fact that he fled the scene of an accident.
He was the first MP to come out as trans and has been raped and blackmailed for his efforts.
Anyway, he has the slimmest of majorities over Labour - bit of tactical voting from the Lib Dems should see another Progressive seat in the House.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th July 2022, 6:23 PM

Surely you're not being transphobic?

No it's very dangerous to drive a vehicle in high heels

The new photos from NASA of various nebulas are incredible. And a welcome change to have a story from the US that doesn't involve kids being shot or women having their rights taken off them.

And it only cost 10 billion.
Or a just over a ¼ of a "Failed Track & Trace" as it's better known under the new government Imperial Weights and Measures system.

So we have the technology to find distant nebulas formed 13.8 billions years ago. Yet we spent four times more on system that can't find someone with a cough in Cheltenham.
Looks like Penny Mordant is in the box seat with the tory party members, which is about right as we have had 12 years of naughty Eton boys so now Matron will have to step in and tidy up.
I'll wait for the TV husting as its all broad brush stuff at the moment which suits the Daily Maul and the Scum. But knowing these f**kwits everyone of them is capable of saying something that would shock Hitler and it will be done with dead pan delivery,

Who are 'the scum? You were not clear.

Penny Mordant got quite aerated about millions of Turks flooding in to the country and us not being able to stop tem.
Even though we could and they didn't.
Still stands by that particular lie, as it happens.

Stephen the Scum is a newspaper that tells lies .

Is there on that doesn't?

Tell that to the famlies who had their dead loved ones called looters and blamed them for pissing on dead bodies and robbing them. Its sister paper among other things tapped the phone of dead child.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th July 2022, 4:49 PM

Is there on that doesn't?

I think there's a difference between 'bias' - both welcome and unwelcome - where facts are interpreted to back up a previously held opinion, and 'lying' which is, essentially making stuff up, usually just to get a headline.

Shall I ask again? Or rewrite it as who is the worst liar then cos all I read was barely disguised anger at one rag or other.

There was no disguise the Daily Maul is a right wing disgrace that would have us all living under the Nazis as they were ardent supporters of Hitler and they remain race baiters and homophobes to this day. The Scum is beyond a rag and I will go as far as saying that its readers are no better
As for other papers I'm not arsed what they say, I am really not as whataboutery is not a debate its just a defence used by people bereft of any other angle.
So I hope that clear it it Stephen, I see the Daily Mail and the Scum as they enemy of the people it really is that f**king simple.