I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,437

Quote: Lazzard @ 5th July 2022, 1:37 PM

But the drugs are usually there to combat existing mental illness - which I would suggest is the more likely cause.

Well then, clearly, as the Verve once so perceptively remarked, the drugs don't work.

Javid's walked.
Oh dear.

This is looking bad for Boris.

And Boris has apologised today

In hindsight it was a mistake to give a job to a lecherous sex pest with a history of grabbing peoples arses

And he's sorry for that

So .... yep

Jesus wept

And now Sunak.
Runners and riders...

Only way BloJo can survive this is by declaring a State of Emergency
(Wouldn't put it past him)

If he goes now that is a piss poor length of time to be PM. One of the shortest terms ever.

Quote: Lazzard @ 5th July 2022, 6:16 PM

And now Sunak.
Runners and riders...

Nadine for PM?

Holy crap

We're virtually at war with Russia and we have literally this biggest set of cretins in British political history running the country

Unbelievable

Still we got Brexit done

(Which is a total fiasco)

Quote: chipolata @ 5th July 2022, 6:20 PM

If he goes now that is a piss poor length of time to be PM. One of the shortest terms ever.

It felt longer.

Quote: chipolata @ 5th July 2022, 6:20 PM

Apart from the twenty with shorter terms of course.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 5th July 2022, 6:23 PM

Apart from the twenty with shorter terms of course.

Well remembered, Billy.

Most of us know what a liar and a charlatan Boris is

Now even his own chancellor clearly believes this too

Javid probably took one look at the total shambles his party had made of the NHS - and thought 'f**k this, i ain't sorting all this shit out- I'm off"

Can Truss f**k off too before she gets us all nuked?

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th July 2022, 6:33 PM

Most of us know what a liar and a charlatan Boris is

Now even his own chancellor clearly believes this too

Javid probably took one look at the total shambles his party had made of the NHS - and thought 'f**k this, i ain't sorting all this shit out- I'm off"

Can Truss f**k off too before she gets us all nuked?

The truth of it is, they both (Javid & Sunak) want the job, so are putting some clear blue water between themselves and BJ.
Hard call for the rest of them - too much loyalty and they'll be out on their arse when anew leader takes over.
Not enough and they don't get an (albeit brief) crack at the vacancies.

Apparently there are also rumours that Johnsons and Vincent Zelensky are having a gay relationships.

Nadine Dorries :

"I'm 100% behind the man that was idiotic enough to make a simpleton like myself a cabinet minister "

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th July 2022, 7:33 PM

Nadine Dorries :

"I'm 100% behind the man that was idiotic enough to make a simpleton like myself a cabinet minister "

This is no lie.

LBC says he is going to make Nadine Dorries Health Secretary and Trussock is going to be made Chancellor.

We're all doomed.

(The only other resignation since teatimes is Bimbo Afroqawwali as Vice Chair Persons)