I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,336

A policy of let's all get together to beat the big boys can never work.
We've had lib/dems, how did that work out?
The minority parties spend too much time berating the elected party rather than putting their own in order.
I mentioned a poker phrase the other day and was called a lightweight lol.
Any name you give, I'll raise you one of yours with people to spare.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th November 2021, 1:31 PM

I mentioned a poker phrase the other day and was called a lightweight lol.

I called you a lightweight for something completely different - nothing to do with your 'poker phrase'.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th November 2021, 1:31 PM

I genuinely don't know what that means.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th November 2021, 11:09 AM

I see your Patterson and raise you Claudia Webbe.

True, but that's false generalisation and hence missleading. The press can always find a single misdemeanour in a political party. You need to consider the big picture. During the expenses scandal, as a percentage the Lib Dems were by far and a way the least offensive, here's just one measure of that:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mps-expenses-the-12-worst-claims-199531

Also the majority of convictions were against Cons and Labour. Power corrupts, so if follows LibDems are more likely in politics to do the right thing than to get power at any cost.

This just in - Bojo is a lying bastard!!

What a week to open back up, I hope everyone is well .

Evening Ted ?

Good evening officer.

Liars and rule breakers calling out liars and rule breakers.
I remember when my children were young doing much the same.

Apparently there's some kind of virus going round... Let's hope it's nothing serious and won't affect our day to day lives.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 19th January 2022, 3:37 PM

Apparently there's some kind of virus going round... Let's hope it's nothing serious and won't affect our day to day lives.

I'm supposed to fly to Florida tomorrow, but yesterday I woke up with a headache, cough, runny nose, and sore throat. I used my remaining rapid test and it was negative, but I had a PCR test yesterday and I'm still waiting on the results. I don't want to risk my elderly parents' health if I have the damn Chinese virus. Fingers crossed...

Today is 22.1.22. If you read 22.1.22 backwards, it still reads 22.1.22. So why bother?

Angela Rayner's ambitions to become Labour leader were revealed by her during the week.
And also yesterday, she can't keep her knickers on with married MP's.

She couldn't put it about as much as bojo

I don't think even he knows how many kids he has - and who with

She had more kids than O levels when she left school lol