I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,337

"A British tourist in Thailand was hacked to death with a scythe by a furious neighbour - allegedly for playing music loudly into the early hours of the morning."

Fortunately I've never had a scythe handy but I've been tempted more than once.

Another day, more Tory sleeze

I really hope bozo is gone soon

Cos then Liz Truss can take over...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

hysterical!

'Have learned' 'been told' 'allegedly' 'we understand'
That's how you start a story from nothing.
Repeat it daily until it's folklore.

Put a name to the source of the information and then we'll see.
That bit is still missing - a mystery person that has kept it all to themselves for nigh on 2 years.
If you don't like someone - you'll gobble up any falsehood as fact.

AND...we're back.

I see Sue Gray's report has been pushed back again.
They obviously haven't worked out who's going to replace BoJo yet.

So, someone takes a birthday cake into No. 10 to wish somebody a Happy Birthday, and next thing you know there's the same photo on the front of nearly all the newspapers of Boris with cake that was taken at a school and bore NO relationship to Downing Street, like he's been hosting a Bacchanalian orgy or something.

And now we have Dame Dick sticking her oar in - Jeez, it makes you want to weep.

Can the British press mire themselves any further in the gutter? Liars and cheats, Press and politicians, who have dragged this country to its knees over the years, and it's about time we had a complete change - kick the f**king lot out of the H of P and turn that into luxury apartments.

Give us Monarchy rule back or create a one-man (yes, yes and woman) vote in a plebiscite - can't be any worse and would be far f**king cheaper than those bastards on the gravy train scratching each other's backs in the Lords and Commons.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Quote: lofthouse @ 25th January 2022, 7:37 PM

Lock him up! Lock him up!

That's a bit harsh on Hercules Grytpype Thynne!

Quote: Lazzard @ 25th January 2022, 11:49 AM

AND...we're back.

I see Sue Gray's report has been pushed back again.
They obviously haven't worked out who's going to replace BoJo yet.

I think they were expecting to use the Met investigation to replace the Sue Gray schtick. They probably had the last few in the bunker ready to do the morning media round admonishing anyone who asks them by pulling the stern faced and giving it the old 'This is now a police matter and you should know better than to ask me etc etc ' routine .

To be honest the only reason that lying dickhead is still living in the loft at Downing Street is two fold. First off they don't have a replacement they have confidence in . This is coupled with the fact they are in no rush to have a grown up go over the books and see what they've done to the tax coffers

If cressida dickbrain is in charge of the investigation it will be a total farce

How she is still in the job is incredible

She makes officer Crabtree look like Columbo

Events have gotten ahead of her. Despite the crap in the right wing press there are still some out there like the Good Law Project . They are holding these robbing scheming bastards to account before the courts.
I genuinely suspect that they have robbed the place blind by giving out bogus contracts to people who will pay them off later. But I think they have gone too far, they have no guile its just been a feeding frenzy. That Lady whats her face who makes bras and talks like Hitler to immigrants, she's had a good go and Matt Hancock was giving them out to pub landlords .
There will be a reckoning and if justice is done properly then there is a good chance that De Pefeffel will be coming out the front door of 10 Downing Street for the last time , handcuffed with a coat over his head being led by detectives Yorkshire Riper style.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 25th January 2022, 9:40 PM

the Good Law Project

Bunch of shysters fleecing the gullible with fatuous, tedious claims.

Quote: Aaron @ 25th January 2022, 9:50 PM

Bunch of shysters fleecing the gullible with fatuous, tedious claims.

You need to stop sitting on the fence and say how you really feel about them. It doesn't matter what their motives are as its ultimately the courts that will decide on the law of things. We have to have 'Checks & Balances' so while these may not be ideal in your eyes you have to see the need for people in public office to be held to account.
Anyway that's me off this section and onto the comedy critique part before I end up causing murder when I actually came for fun.

Quote: a plate @ 25th January 2022, 8:35 PM

That's a bit harsh on Hercules Grytpype Thynne!

Fankoo..... ?

Not much mentioned about Starmer swigging ale in the office though... strange.

It will be much the same when you all got your hopes up for a second referendum - it was a done deal in the MSM, but alas.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th January 2022, 7:42 AM

Not much mentioned about Starmer swigging ale in the office though... strange.

I know, apart from all the papers and it being mentioned at the dispatch box several times - not a dicky bird.
Desperate stuff, SG.