I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,779

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th April 2024, 11:45 AM

Council House Lil calling Sunak 'pint-sized' is a new low. (did lofthouse write her speech?) It's called the House of Commons - she's as common as they come.
I bet Starmer has his built-up shoes on today to make sure he's 4mm taller than Sunak.

She was quoting Dorries (who , being from Liverpool you probably think is "common" too)

Obviously you didn't get that...

Try to keep up!

Also, she was phenomenal in PMQ's yesterday

She totally destroyed Dowden

That's why they and their mates at the Express etc are desperate to get at her

Pathetic really

So it's monkey see monkey do.
She'll totally embarrass the party before she is done.

Do you all pretend she didn't live in a council house - and the rest of the story.
It's not a dig at council tenants, it's about her capital gains fiddle and her hypocrisy.
But you all knew that, keep on with the faux outrage.

Stephen I dislike the idea that anyone can buy a council house let alone sell it for profit, she is not high in my estimation for that.
But that's not my point nor is my dislike bogus (I hate the way middle class people say faux )
It's when you call her Council House Lil like no one from a council house should have ideas above their station. You would have made a great mill owner round your way, do uyou mind me asking if you are relation to Bradley Hardacre?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th April 2024, 1:07 PM

So it's monkey see monkey do.
She'll totally embarrass the party before she is done.

Do you all pretend she didn't live in a council house - and the rest of the story.
It's not a dig at council tenants, it's about her capital gains fiddle and her hypocrisy.
But you all knew that, keep on with the faux outrage.

Hmmmm

"Greater Manchester Police chief Stephen Watson, who unexpectedly reopened the investigation into Angela Rayner's addresses spoke at the last Tory conference.

The appearance raised questions about his political impartiality, as since the event he's garnered Tory support for leading the Metropolitan Police due to his "robust" approach. He's backed by MP James Daly... who advocated for the Rayner investigation's reopening."

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th October 2022, 8:25 PM

You must mean her that left school with more kids than 0 levels, is shagging a married man and flashed her jack and Danny at Boris.

Not convinced, SG. You have a history of making misogynistic and class-based attacks on Rayner which long predates the current tax row.

Let's not let truth cloud the issue. Thanks for your valuable time back-logging my posts. It's nice to know you like to quote me.

If she was called Jacinta Smythe and she lived in Buckinghamshire, this wouldn't be happening...

I see Ryanair have said they'd be willing to fly asylum seekers to Rwanda.
On the plus side, it'll mean deportees will at least get a chance to get used to the appallingly cramped & unsanitary conditions awaiting them.
And let's remember, Ryanair is a safe airline.
Safer than Rwanda, anyway.

Ryanair??

That's just sadistic 🤣

Quote: lofthouse @ 25th April 2024, 4:25 PM

Ryanair??

That's just sadistic 🤣

Might just be the effective deterrent the government are looking for.

Probably more leg room in a rubber dinghy

Good fun watching Question Time last night

The audience sniggering in disbelief at the Tory who doesn't seem to know that Rwanda and Congo (DRC) are two completely different countries

Gormless pillock made a huge prat of himself

pot kettle

No not really

Although I'm not actually one of the people running the government , I do know they are two different countries

That's despite only getting a grade C in geography!

Andrew Tate and his brother to face rape and trafficking charges.
Happy weekend everybody!