I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,338

Did you know that the Russians are massing their forces on the border of Ukraine?

What me?

Quote: Lazzard @ 26th January 2022, 4:12 PM

What me?

Anybody who's fixated on the Number 10 parties - which of course were totally out of order - but I think that the situation in the Ukraine is a bit more drastic.

Not to mention rising taxation.

Not a problem for those of us able to worry about more than one thing at a time.

Edit: What I'm trying to says that it's exactly at times of crisis that you need leadership - not mendacious self-serving careerists, all trying to save their own skins or get another rung closer to the top of the greasy ladder. There wouldn't be an over-reaction to these incidents if they hadn't taken place, and then been lied about. No-one cares about a bit of cheese & wine - just the attitude it displays towards the rest of us. The genuinely think they're better than the people who put them where they are.

Get me Liz Truss in number 10 now damn it

GET
IT
DONE

pffffffffff

Not happening.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th January 2022, 6:58 PM

Not happening.

I think you'e probably right.
Tories are very good at putting the Party first.
I think Sunak has a look in, but I reckon they'll fudge it.
Mind you, if I was Starmer I'd prefer a wounded buffoon opposite me, rather than some keen-as-mustard Newbie.

I am slightly impressed that while Britain was facing one of it's worst Health and Economic Crises in a generation the government were having endless parties.

A question to Andy boy's lawyers and their reply.

What would need to happen for the case not to go to trial?
Unless there are any other motions to dismiss the case, the duke would have to reach a settlement with Ms Giuffre.

This is usually a financial settlement where both sides go back and forth until a figure is reached.

Liz Truss has been accused of a "brazen" waste of public money after spending £500,000 of public funds taking a private jet to Australia.

The Foreign Secretary, seen as a contender for the leadership of the Tory party, chose to take a private government jet half way round the world earlier this month rather than a regular scheduled passenger flight from London.

I think she has quite a high opinion of herself.
Not really reading the room over this, though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YxhIq6t6Fk

Rofl

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th January 2022, 9:57 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YxhIq6t6Fk

Rofl

Unhinged.

I remember tories always bringing up 'Gordon Brown sold off Britain's gold for next to nothing'

Maybe ...

But at least he didn't give fraudsters and criminals BILLIONS of pounds of taxpayers money during the pandemic

And then simply ignore and write off £4.3 billion because they can't / won't bother to get it back

£4.3billion....

Sunak should be thrown in f**king jail