The Show What You Wrote Page 24

Cheers all. Fingers crossed.

Well done Badge!
Are you allowed to post it here?

Cheers. I shouldn't think so, it would be bad form. If you're putting on a show for broadcast you don't really want any of the (potential) material popping up on the net first.

Well done Badge
Good luck.

So I guess/hope/fear we'll hear about other subjects as & when they record them.

I've got a ruined rewrite that wants to have it's fate confirmed.

Yeah, sorry Badge. Was a cheap one that. Wanted to see what an accepted sketch looked like.
All the best. I'll be listening.

Well done Badge, you are now the official BCG daddy of the 'straight in' club ;)

15000 sketches averages out at nearly 4000 per show. To get into the top 28 from that is f**king brilliant, whether you make the edit or not.

Well done Badge and Monkey!

Quote: Frantically @ May 16 2013, 9:03 PM BST

and Monkey!

Well done!

So what are we calling Badge now?
Big Daddy straight in?
or Badge Daddy straight through.

:D

Just when I had given up I got an email to say one of my rewrites is into this week's recording (so one in, one out). Nice to see I'm in good company!

Well done Producer.

Please tell me you got the email around 4.30 today? If so I'll accept that that I didn't get in this episode and deal with it, but if they're sending emails out sporadically I'll be checking my inbox all night.

Well done Monkey and Producer. Now to track down the other 24 sketches...

Quote: Frantically @ May 16 2013, 10:09 PM BST

Well done Producer.

Please tell me you got the email around 4.30 today? If so I'll accept that that I didn't get in this episode and deal with it, but if they're sending emails out sporadically I'll be checking my inbox all night.

Thanks! Received it a bit later than 4.30, but hours before I posted on here.

I think we'll all be checking our email a lot over the next few weeks. The "email received" icon on my phone is making my blood pressure rise many times a day...

Well done Pappa Monkey & Old Father producer.