Things that piss you off Page 1,198

I know the ironic sexism is just a joke, but imagine how often we have to see those super-funny semi-ironic jokes and then you might understand why they aren't particularly funny anymore. You must know someone who always tells the same joke that grates because you've heard it so much? Now multiply that by the internet.

Playgrounds mollycoddle kids as it is these days. I remember playing on ones filled with jagged-edged slightly rusty climbing frames, massive stone pillars to climb up and nothing but cold hard concrete to break your fall. Kids today are crap.

I love those barky floors.

Quote: Harridan @ February 24 2013, 1:57 PM GMT

Please don't compare me to Paul Whitehouse. I'm trying to have playgrounds banned, not write a quick-paced sketchual programme from the 1990s.

I had an address and asked to speak to someone, but they mocked my solution of 'jumpers for goalposts'.

Won't bother next time.

Local MP should be worth an enquiry, it'll reflect badly on them if a kid gets injured on their patch- you can always do the faux-concern of 'Imagine if it gets in the papers!'.

Quote: lofthouse @ February 24 2013, 2:10 PM GMT

Ah I didn't mean to piss you off mate!

Was just messing about

I appologise

Friends? :)

Good

Now stick the kettle on sweetheart, I'm parched

JOKE!!!

You stick the kettle on! I might have a sugar, since it's Sunday. Ta!

Quote: AJGO @ February 24 2013, 2:24 PM GMT

You stick the kettle on! I might have a sugar, since it's Sunday. Ta!

You're already sweet enough! ;) :D Lovey Wave Pirate Hug

Sugar rots your brain and gives you cancer

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2013, 2:23 PM GMT

I love those barky floors.

It's a disgracefully undignified way for a tree to end its days. Besides, I've never felt so alive as when flying off the swings at seventy miles an hour and grazing most of the skin off of my face and palms on the unforgiving tarmac.

Quote: Lee @ February 24 2013, 2:27 PM GMT

You're already sweet enough! ;) :D Lovey Wave Pirate Hug

Laughing out loud

;) :D Lovey Wave Pirate Hug

Quote: lofthouse @ February 24 2013, 2:33 PM GMT

Way to ruin my cup of tea lofty Unimpressed

Quote: chipolata @ February 24 2013, 2:35 PM GMT

It's a disgracefully undignified way for a tree to end its days. Besides, I've never felt so alive as when flying off the swings at seventy miles an hour and grazing most of the skin off of my face and palms on the unforgiving tarmac.

Oh I never thought of that. :(
Surely they take it from a tree that naturally sheds its bark... Teary

I can't see you from behind that Daily Mail.

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2013, 2:37 PM GMT

Oh I never thought of that. :(
Surely they take it from a tree that naturally sheds its bark... Teary

Console

Yes, that's exactly what happens and no, we can't visit Lassie on that special farm.

Quote: Lee @ February 24 2013, 2:39 PM GMT

I can't see you from behind that Daily Mail.

Console

Yes, that's exactly what happens and no, we can't visit Lassie on that special farm.

Laughing out loud

Teary

yes. And it's still the best way I can find to while away my worthless life and face early death without regrets. Uh, I guess stage I has already begun

May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman

BBC wildlife films having to announce when scenes have been 'recreated using special filming techniques' because of some wanky tabloid scandal about Attenborough faking it.

Yes because that's why I watch wildlife films, authenticity!

I mean c'mon, have you seen a penguin? No way that's real!