Things that piss you off Page 1,203

Hurrah!!

Now make sure you don't lose it in the carpet.

Laughing out loud

People who repeatdly agree to go to things that they know aren't free or cheap and then deicide they don't want to because they didn't think it'd be that much, even though their financial situation is the same as when they said they'd go.

If you just don't want to go- just say that.

This.. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/boy-5-racks-1-700-ipad-bill-105314057.html

What parent in the right mind would leave a 5 year old with open access to the internet anyway! The only thing learnt here is that his dad is a feckin moron!

Quote: reds @ March 1 2013, 12:50 PM GMT

People who repeatdly agree to go to things that they know aren't free or cheap and then deicide they don't want to because they didn't think it'd be that much, even though their financial situation is the same as when they said they'd go.

If you just don't want to go- just say that.

Oh yes, that is annoying. Or people who agree to go out to dinner and then when they arrive say something like "I'll just have a tap water, I ate earlier because I'm a bit skint." Yeah, because I really want to sit in a restaurant and eat a full dinner while my friend sits opposite me with just a glass of water.

TTPYO: Pets. I f**king hate domestic animals and I do not understand why people have them. I'm currently nursing several cuts because the stupid dog jumped up and stole one of the kids' breakfasts and when I tried to take it from her mouth she ended up biting me (by accident, I assume). The smell, they make a mess, they steal, they leave hair everywhere, they're expensive, they're time-consuming, they're needy. Why do people keep pets?!

Dogs are indeed quite rubbish.

I suppose you train rescue cats

Quote: Harridan @ March 1 2013, 2:02 PM GMT

The smell, they make a mess, they steal, they leave hair everywhere, they're expensive, they're time-consuming, they're needy.

That's pretty much a description of children too. Although on the plus side you can mentally f**k children up for the rest of their lives.

Ah, but children can talk and make jokes and clean up after themselves.

Quote: Harridan @ March 1 2013, 2:22 PM GMT

Ah, but children can talk and make jokes

I'm out.

TTPYO: Pets. I f**king hate domestic animals and I do not understand why people have them.The smell, they make a mess, they steal, they leave hair everywhere, they're expensive, they're time-consuming, they're needy. Why do people keep pets?!

That.

Oh yes, that is annoying. Or people who agree to go out to dinner and then when they arrive say something like "I'll just have a tap water, I ate earlier because I'm a bit skint." Yeah, because I really want to sit in a restaurant and eat a full dinner while my friend sits opposite me with just a glass of water.

TTPYO: Pets. I f**king hate domestic animals and I do not understand why people have them. I'm currently nursing several cuts because the stupid dog jumped up and stole one of the kids' breakfasts and when I tried to take it from her mouth she ended up biting me (by accident, I assume). The smell, they make a mess, they steal, they leave hair everywhere, they're expensive, they're time-consuming, they're needy. Why do people keep pets?!

You weren't planning on giving said meal to lid if rescued from domestic shit machine?

Harridan. Glass in your foot, Bitten by a dog. Please don't ever use a nail gun!

Conversely, I don't like it when I feel obliged to order more food than I really want to, just because other people are having like nine courses. Am I supposed to just sit with a glass of water opposite Mr Creosote after I've finished my modest fare?

Quote: Nogget @ March 1 2013, 3:14 PM GMT

Conversely, I don't like it when I feel obliged to order more food than I really want to, just because other people are having like nine courses. Am I supposed to just sit with a glass of water opposite Mr Creosote after I've finished my modest fare?

Yep, and then after they've ordered twice as much as you "Shall we just split the bill?" Seems to happen a lot at Chinese/tapas places where people seem to forget the limits of their stomach and just order everything.