Things that piss you off Page 1,199

The truth is finally out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Bv3XyaOIs

Quote: Lee @ February 25 2013, 8:27 PM GMT

Yes because that's why I watch wildlife films, authenticity!

I mean c'mon, have you seen a penguin? No way that's real!

Hah the robot Penguins are on BBC1 right now 9pm.

Robson Green, what a punchable face.

Is he hassling fish again?

Yeah! Leave the fishy on the dishy man!

Adverts where you see the same character at different points in their life. Like a couple a couple falling in love and getting married and buying their first house. Or a little girl growing up and going off to university. It's like every other f**king advert nowadays. Show some originality!

Not saying it pisses me off but as we're speaking of adverts, that new one with the lovely Audrey Hepburn computerised back to life...just odd.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 25 2013, 11:13 PM GMT

Not saying it pisses me off but as we're speaking of adverts, that new one with the lovely Audrey Hepburn computerised back to life...just odd.

It's a bit creepy doing that to sell a chocolate bar.
Mind you, she was stunningly beautiful.

Yeah, that's spooky and weird. Don't do CGI like that until you can do it well!

Quote: chipolata @ February 25 2013, 11:16 PM GMT

Mind you, she was stunningly beautiful.

That.

And why isn't the classy look popular these days? Instead we have orange... ORANGE! :S

I saw a few classy looking people at the Oscars. Maybe it's on its way back!

When you see a fantastic book in a charity shop but decide to leave off buying it and get it next week, only to turn up next week and it's been sold. F***ing Samaritans!

Quote: zooo @ February 25 2013, 11:38 PM GMT

I saw a few classy looking people at the Oscars. Maybe it's on its way back!

I'm not a blonde fan but I do think Charlize Theron has a certain classic beauty. I guess the trouble nowadays is we know so much about celebrities, and see them so often on the front of magazines and This Morning, that they've lost the kind of mystery and enigma that somebody like Audrey Hepburn had.

This woman looked classy. And I know nothing about her. Ooh, maybe Chip is right...

Quote: chipolata @ February 26 2013, 10:16 AM GMT

I guess the trouble nowadays is we know so much about celebrities, and see them so often on the front of magazines and This Morning, that they've lost the kind of mystery and enigma that somebody like Audrey Hepburn had.

Its because we've seen their boobs.

Or someone else's stunt boobs.