Things that piss you off Page 1,202

I have a glass splinter stuck in my foot and I just cannot get it out. I've been trying to get at it for 3 hours.

Quote: Harridan @ February 28 2013, 11:12 PM GMT

I have a glass splinter stuck in my foot and I just cannot get it out. I've been trying to get at it for 3 hours.

Take your shoe of you silly bitch :P

Quote: Harridan @ February 28 2013, 11:12 PM GMT

Soaked it in warm water?

How did you get a glass splinter in your foot in the first place?

When I was small I used to think splinters could get into your bloodstream and travel straight to your heart and kill you. Part of me still thinks there's a grain of truth in that so I'd get it out fast.

Must have got stuck in there whilst I was doing my 'walking on broken glass' act in the travelling circus. Or probably when a glass was smashed and I didn't manage to get every last piece. It's actually been in there for a few months but had lodged itself somewhere that didn't hurt, it's recently been dislodged from that spot so now it hurts every time I put pressure on it. I'm close to taking a pair of scissors to my foot. Grr.

I got a splinter in my foot once

It turned both my legs gangrenous and I had to have them both amputated

then I accidentally shot my girlfriend four times

Damn splinter Angry

Still

Mustnt grumble

Dr Nige says http://www.ehow.com/how_8754314_glass-out-foot-cant-see.html

Quote: Harridan @ February 28 2013, 11:25 PM GMT

Must have got stuck in there whilst I was doing my 'walking on broken glass' act in the travelling circus. Or probably when a glass was smashed and I didn't manage to get every last piece. It's actually been in there for a few months but had lodged itself somewhere that didn't hurt, it's recently been dislodged from that spot so now it hurts every time I put pressure on it. I'm close to taking a pair of scissors to my foot. Grr.

Owwwwwwwwwww.
I really think you should go to a doctor tomorrow!

Although dads are sometimes good at this stuff.

Quote: Nigel Ball @ February 28 2013, 11:21 PM GMT

How did you get a glass splinter in your foot in the first place?

Trying a ensnare a prince with a glass slipper after the ball is my hunch.

I overestimated the compressive strength of the glass slipper and underestimated my fat arse.

:D

:D What about him? He was so drunk that the only thing he can remember about the love of his life is that she's female and that that is her shoe.

Bloody good point.

I got it out! And all I had to do was repeatedly stab myself with a pin.