Worst comedy Page 14

I would have to say that Me and Mrs Jones or Outnumbered is two of the worst comedies the BBC have ever made!

Babara, I tried to find something kind to say about this annoying show but I cant.

Probably a lot of things that have been 'commissioned' (and sometimes sold as original) but really they're just poor imitations of other series or bad remakes. Suppose it's a matter of taste too, I'm British but not a huge fan of British comedy.

And you are on this forum why?

He joined because of the boiler repair thread.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ September 3 2012, 9:10 PM BST

It's like those Christmas cracker jokes you get, some are just so pathetically unfunny the unfunniness becomes the jokes. Like this blinder I got last Christmas:

Q. Why do ghosts live in the fridge?
A. Because it's cool.

This is the best joke I have read on this site.

Little Britain did very little for me.

It looks like My Hero is up there as one of the worst comedians

I'm willing to come out as a fan of My Hero...

Having said that I am sat here listening to a Little and Large album, comedy that was dated and inane two weeks before it was recorded.

Quote: Agnes Guano @ February 20 2013, 8:54 PM GMT

I'm willing to come out as a fan of My Hero...

Having said that I am sat here listening to a Little and Large album, comedy that was dated and inane two weeks before it was recorded.

Laughing out loud

I too have quite the soft spot for My Hero. Series 1 - 5, anyway.

Quote: Aaron @ February 20 2013, 9:30 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

I too have quite the soft spot for My Hero. Series 1 - 5, anyway.

Me to, so there are at least three of us on here that like My Hero. I've never seen any of the episodes after Ardal O'Hanlon left, and I'm not sure how much of the show I've seen otherwise. The local PBS station played at least the first 3 series, and I think part of the 4th. Series 1 and 2 I have on DVD, but it doesn't look like BBC America is ever going to release any more of them. I wish they would at least release the ones up until Thermoman was replaced with Constable Goody.

I'm ashamed to say but I really did like the first five series of My Hero, espiacally when it was on. It provided some very funny moments.

Terribly contrived middle class comedies like Ab Fab and My Family have always got right up my nose.