Things that piss you off Page 1,134

Quote: Lazzard @ November 21 2012, 12:43 PM GMT

No - the bloke did the traditional mime for 'no lights' to hammer the point home.

I saw a driver do the mime for 'looking for the door in a glass box', you know the one. At least I think that was it, it was hard to tell before his car completely sank in the river.

Perhaps they were Lazzard warning lights?

Quote: Badge @ November 21 2012, 3:31 PM GMT

Perhaps they were Lazzard warning lights?

I thank you!
Anything of the bottom shelf except the wife.

I hate this eye twitch I've had for a week now.

Aw, do people get that when they're stressed? I get it for five minutes now and again.

Do you think that's what it is? I've been really busy and stressed out with several things, plus using my eyes quite a lot.

It's only a blind guess! Ben might know, he's all medical.

Quote: Booo @ November 21 2012, 9:19 PM GMT

plus using my eyes quite a lot.

You don't want to wear the battery out.

Quote: zooo @ November 21 2012, 9:20 PM GMT

It's only a blind guess! Ben might know, he's all medical.

:D
Nah, I've accepted your diagnosis now.

Woo, I win!

There's f**k all on TV and Patrick Kielty is now on. Why do you mock me oh TV God!

Quote: Lazzard @ November 21 2012, 12:43 PM GMT

No - the bloke did the traditional mime for 'no lights' to hammer the point home.

Crikes, what the sign for no lights? I saw a woman drive off yesterday evening with no lights on, I was getting into my car and tried to signal her but she didn't seem to notice. I'm still worried about her!

Quote: zooo @ November 21 2012, 10:34 PM GMT

I wish that woman wouldn't bloody talk over the closing theme every week. It's only about 20 seconds long, keep your trap shut.

STOPTALKINGOVERCREDITSSTOPTALKINGOVERCREDITSSTOPTALKINGOVERCREDITS

Please Stop Talking Over The F**king Credits. And get rid of the banners telling us a new prgramme is about to start too. We know. We're pretty savvy about the TV watching experience. No-one is freaking out that they're going to be caught in an endless loop of watching the same programme over and over again for all eternity.

It would be ridiculous and equally annoying but at least vaguely understandable if it was a banner advertising something that wasn't on next, but the programme's f**king on next! We're going to know it's on next in five f**king minutes!

All you do when you put banners up or talk over credits is ruin the mood your colleagues have spent years working incredibly hard to create, and make viewers not want to watch your channel. Well f**king done you absolute morons.

And that goes double for me!!

Quote: Booo @ November 21 2012, 9:17 PM GMT

I hate this eye twitch I've had for a week now.

Snap! Though I've only had mine 2 days. Maybe there's a plague stalking the earth.