The Inbetweeners - Series 3 Page 13

Bring on tonight!!

Quote: EllieJP @ September 20 2010, 5:51 PM BST

Bring on tonight!!

Indeed. After such a great opener, it's got a lot to live up to.

I'm hoping to get into it this week, I think my hopes were too high for last weeks and it was a bit of an anti climax, it was good, but felt a bit, I dunno, slower.

Hhahahahahahahahahahah

loving it loving it loving it

Ewwww that was so gross.

Will stoned is very funny. "I'm in a bubble."

Very funny, even though Will's reaction was just stupid. Good episode.

That was ace. I nearly wet myself. (But that was partly at Aaron's mad laughing.)

Mummy or ambulance.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Funny again, though I often wonder if some people, when they write their funny 'I'm on dope' scene have ever actually had any! What was with the arms spazzing about?!

Still, funny episode.

Will is special.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 20 2010, 10:32 PM BST

Funny again, though I often wonder if some people, when they write their funny 'I'm on dope' scene have ever actually had any! What was with the arms spazzing about?!

Still, funny episode.

This. Exactly this.

Funny episode, even if the effects of the drugs were embarassingly unrealistic.

Absolutely brilliant. I was literally screaming with laughter. Possibly the best episode yet. Can not wait for episode 3.

Re: the arms, writer Iain Morris just told me that that actually happened to him - right down to the "humiliating" sit-down ride into the back of an ambulance. :D

Quote: Aaron @ September 20 2010, 10:45 PM BST

Absolutely brilliant. I was literally screaming with laughter. Possibly the best episode yet. Can not wait for episode 3.

This may be the first time I've ever agreed with Aaron about anything.

That episode was top notch. Lovely stuff.

Quote: chipolata @ September 20 2010, 10:37 PM BST

I'm almost certain that Will's actions were based at least partly upon this infamous 911 (that's 999 for you guys) recording where a police officer ate some confiscated weed and called for an ambulance because he "is dead" and "time is moving really, really, really slowly."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrCqPaSm8TA

Quote: chipolata @ September 20 2010, 10:37 PM BST

Yes, I don't think they showed the character's POV here.