The Inbetweeners - Series 3 Page 17

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 22 2010, 10:37 AM BST

Most people will have been told, or seen something about it in real life, or on TV or film; if you've managed to avoid any knowledge of the effects, then that is quite a skill.

I have a skill!

(You've just argued your own previous post out of existence. HAH, I say.)

Quote: David Bussell @ September 22 2010, 10:39 AM BST

My favourite depiction of drug-taking is Emilio Estevez in The Breakfast Club after he takes a couple of tugs on a joint and proceeds to run on the spot like a sprinter then bellow at a pane of glass loud enough to shatter it. I remember the first time I smoked weed I accidentally won a triathalon then killed my dog with a whisper.

Laughing out loud

Quote: David Bussell @ September 22 2010, 10:39 AM BST

My favourite depiction of drug-taking is Emilio Estevez in The Breakfast Club after he takes a couple of tugs on a joint and proceeds to run on the spot like a sprinter then bellow at a pane of glass loud enough to shatter it. I remember the first time I smoked weed I accidentally won a triathalon then killed my dog with a whisper.

I was going to mention that one too! :D

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 22 2010, 10:37 AM BST

Why was the girl's sick tomato soup? Who eats tomato soup before a gig?

People who used to be on Hollyoaks.

She's slightly less annoying now she isn't in Hollyoaks.

Quote: sootyj @ September 22 2010, 10:31 AM BST

N.B. eating a largish lump of marijuana especially if it was of the strong variety could have some potent effects.

...but after a much longer time. It didn't bother me, but it was strange that the writers chose to have Will eat it, since the effects will tend to be slower, and less intense (for the same quantity), than smoking it. Why didn't they simply have a different drug for him to take? It would have been simple enough for him to accidentally eat, say, bovine laxative, and the results would have been more consistent with his legendary 'pooing' status.

Sad to hear on the radio last night from one of the writers that this will almost certainly be the last TV series of The Inbetweeners. Followed by the film of them on holiday. Then that's it.

:(

Quote: chipolata @ September 22 2010, 12:06 PM BST

Sad to hear on the radio last night from one of the writers that this will almost certainly be the last TV series of The Inbetweeners. Followed by the film of them on holiday. Then that's it.

Do you reckon they'll die on holiday?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 22 2010, 10:37 AM BST

This is boring. Stop being boring.

Why was the girl's sick tomato soup? Who eats tomato soup before a gig?

Maybe it was Spaghetti O's (assuming you have them in the UK)... Spaghetti O's are pretty rock and roll.

It might have been Thomas the Tank shaped spaghetti. That's damn cool.

I'd like a 4th series then that's it, but I can see why it would only get 3. I'll appreciate every episode more now. I wish they'd done 10 a series though.

I might keep the last episode and watch it in a few years.