The Inbetweeners - Series 3 Page 12

'It's my new look.'
'What the Pat Butcher look?'

That made me laugh and the bollock outing was hilarious. A great opening episode overall!

Unfortunately I was trying to eat when The Inbetweeners was on and I should have known better. What with Jay's infected ear and Simon's escaped testicle, my salad went back in the fridge, and the plum tomatoes in the bin.

Anyway, I thought it was a good episode. I know it's not meant to be realistic but it was slightly more farcial and relied a little less on clever punchlines and banter this time around. The characters are very familiar now and the lines just roll off their tongues, very very comfortable. Jay seems to be more annoying this time around. Glad they brought Charlotte back. Carly seems a little bit of a bitch, more so than last time? I wonder if they'll wrap things up at the end of the series, such as the relationships between Simon and Carly etc etc or if they'll leave that for the movie.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 14 2010, 10:19 AM BST

Nooooo, it's just made my crush that was wrong... right. :)

Ha!

Glad to be of service. ;)

I'm not really that interested in viewing figures as a rule, but what was it last night? Did it beat the E4 record?

Quote: Nogget @ September 14 2010, 10:37 AM BST

Are wheelchair-users often portrayed as being pricks on our screen?

Not TV, but apparently Stephen Hawking is an absolute c**t. (I've genuinely heard this from people who've worked with people who've worked with him)

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 14 2010, 7:27 PM BST

Not TV, but apparently Stephen Hawking is an absolute c**t. (I've genuinely heard this from people who've worked with people who've worked with him)

He has an annoying voice I think.

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 14 2010, 7:21 PM BST

I'm not really that interested in viewing figures as a rule, but what was it last night? Did it beat the E4 record?

I read somewhere 2.2 million.

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2010, 7:41 PM BST

somewhere

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000369/inbetweeners_series_3_ratings/

Ahem.
Oops.

Chortle had it at 2.6, peaking at 3 in the last 5 minutes. Coming second only after the 10 o'Clock News.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 8:04 PM BST

Chortle had it at 2.6, peaking at 3 in the last 5 minutes. Coming second only after the 10 o'Clock News.

It's Chortle Chortle Chortle with you! (Except at your stand up gigs! Pleased :P )

Ow, my feelings :(

Watched it, was funny.

Quote: zooo @ September 13 2010, 11:24 PM BST

I think he's perfect.

He's not a prefect, he's a teacher

What a splendid opening episode. Right on form.