The Inbetweeners - Series 3 Page 11

Eagerly waiting t watch this. C'mon, Usenet pirates!

How old are the characters meant to be? 17? So fancying one isn't paedophilia.

He's absolutely the best person for it.

Quote: chipolata @ September 13 2010, 11:27 PM BST

How old are the characters meant to be? 17? So fancying one isn't paedophilia.

Good point.

So that trailer where they're in school and Neil throws that plate on the floor isn't going to be on it then? It wouldn't make sense if it was in another episode because it was set on the first day of the year.

My highlights were Jay with his two earrings and Will scatting when boy in wheel chair was trying to talk! Laughing out loud

You just know it's going to get better.

Jesus Christ, that's a disturbing avatar.

I loved Jay's horrible pirate/gypsy Rose Lee earrings.

I loved most of it, laughed throughout as did my housemates. It was just brilliant and although I tried hard not to expect too much (for fear of being let down) I was not disappointed. Class acting and I love Jay so much. Simon now I know you're 27 - are you single?

But he looks about 15!

Nooooo, it's just made my crush that was wrong... right. :)

You're going to dirty hell. I can't quite tell why though.

Good start to the series, it bodes well.

Are wheelchair-users often portrayed as being pricks on our screen? I'm trying to think of exceptions now: Ironside wasn't, and Joe in Family Guy is OK...erm, that bloke in Crossroads and some woman in Ballamory were OK too. Any others?

Quote: Nogget @ September 14 2010, 10:37 AM BST

Good start to the series, it bodes well. Are wheelchair-users often portrayed as being pricks on our screen? I'm trying to think of exceptions now: Ironside wasn't, and Joe in Family Guy is OK...erm, that bloke in Crossroads and some woman in Ballamory were OK too. Any others?

Curb's already done the annoying disabled storyline with the blind guy. Also this one wasn't proper disabled as he was just recovering from kidney trouble.

I still find Mr Gilbert at odds with the realism and relatability in the rest of the show.

Quote: Aaron @ September 14 2010, 11:21 AM BST

I still find Mr Gilbert at odds with the realism and relatability in the rest of the show.

Oh I don't. I've known plenty of people like him.