The Inbetweeners - Series 3 Page 10

Quote: zooo @ September 13 2010, 10:40 PM BST

I wonder if it was a real or a stunt bollock.

I think real.

I thought read, Dan said fake.

I imagine there'll be more than a fair share of emperors new clothes about this series.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 13 2010, 11:00 PM BST

I thought read, Dan said fake.

It looked real, but that's art departments for you.

By the way, my favourite part was when Simon got really mad and sat on the shed roof. Ha!

If the actor really was 16ish I'd say fake, but since he's 27 I reckon he might have decided just to go for it and pop out one of his own. :)

Quote: zooo @ September 13 2010, 11:02 PM BST

If the actor really was 16ish I'd say fake, but since he's 27 I reckon he might have decided just to go for it and pop out one of his own. :)

Wait, he's 27??

F**k me, you're bloody right. That seems wrong.

He's 25 I think. Bit younger than me, at least.

No I just looked it up- he was born 1983.

They're all a fair bit older than I thought.

That was f**king hilarious in my opinion. That kid in the wheel chair really was a twat, but I loved the friction between him and Will. I'd personally have let his tyres down, but I suppose throwing a sheet over him was the next best thing.

I hope the wheelchair kid is in it again. I enjoyed hating him!

He was an absolute twat. Though did laugh out loud when he said 'Are you trying to push me away? I can brake this thing you know'
What do people think of Paedo Kennedy?

I think paedo Kennedy is hilarious, but very wrong.

He's ace. I love that he's still allowed to work there. It's kind of sad.

Come on John, let's get some fresh air... You're putting my f**king neck on the line here John.

I remember in the previous series thread, people weren't so sure on Greg Davies's Mr Gilbert. I have to say I quite like him.

I think he's perfect.

I think he's been great throughout. I was let down when I witnesses the awful We Are Klang etc.