The Inbetweeners - Series 3 Page 8

http://bluenunblog.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/inbetweeners-series-3-scheduled-for-sept-13th/

Series 3 is set for Monday 13th September at 10pm on E4.

Mondays's a rather odd day for new Inbetweeners. More of a slot for new stuff, surely?

It is perhaps slightly disappointing that it's not on later in the week, but perhaps it has less chance of clashing in that slot. Certainly if it had returned to the old Thursday position I would have been challenged with about 4 things on at the same time that I wanted to see.

I imagine The Inbetweeners is something that will pull decent figures no matter which day it is shown ? Maybe it's to plug a gap in the scheduling ?

Yes, quite likely to do exactly that. It appears to be being paired up with the returning School Of Comedy for an hour (or at least, 23 minutes) of laughs, which immediately follows their premiere of the American drama One Tree Hill. It's also relatively unchallenged, being only up against the final (IIRC) episode of Grandma's House and then SOC vs Him & Her.

I can imagine what will win out there. Good old V+ box.

I think Monday night is a good slot for The Inbetweeners. As said above, there's very little else on TV on a Monday night so little competition for it in that regard.

Plus, unlike say Thursday nights, most people stay in on a Monday I think... whereas Thursday is quite a social evening (after work drinks etc).

On a personal note, Mondays are, I find, definitely the most depressing day of the week so it'll be nice to have this show to cheer us all up!

Promotion has been pretty good for this, there's been TV spots all over TV and when I was in the cinema last night seeing The Expendables the trailer came on where Will is hit with the water balloon, it was really weird but awesome seeing it on the big screen. I think they are pushing this as much as possible.

I've just caught the first episode of the new series and am delighted to report that it's just as funny as Series 1. Can't wait to see the rest - a brililant show.

How have you seen the first ep? It doesn't air until Monday!

Press review.

Ooooooh.

I don't see any problem with the day. Mondays are often the most watched day of the TV week.

It'd be nice to be a Friday night show. That way you don't have to dread the rest of the week. However, it doesn't really matter that much.

Excited about this later!!!!