Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 19

I can at last reveal that Will Cam is David Frost's lover.

"Hello, good evening and Will Cam"

Tuuble eats bees for breakfast.

Quote: Tuumble @ September 2 2010, 4:07 PM BST

I can at last reveal that Will Cam is David Frost's lover.

"Hello, good evening and Will Cam"

Breaks thread Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Nat wicks is personally responsible for all the world's debt due to her fixation with buying first edition nudey mags.

Nat was named after the sinister Jew, 'Nat' in Jew Harold Pinter's breathtakingly abstract play, The Birthday Party.

Oh bum, it's broke again. Er, Will Cam lays eggs, and bacon.

Alfred J Kipper spent 3 weeks living in a box on 'deal or no deal'. His gay lover Noel Edmonds secreted him there to avoid the world's gaze. His cover was blown when he peeped over the top whilst on camera. he was checkin out some lady's breasts.

And I stuck my hand out and had a good fondle.

Juan Kerr once groomed a Dachshound and took it to A Slug & Lettuce for a slow comfortable screw, without a straw.

Alfred J Kipper enjoyed watching Sound of Music The Musical so much he auditioned for the part of Maria and got it. He's now performing in the West End... tickets available now.

Ellie hates disabled people.

Nat Wicks confounded her critics by proving that she could actually suckle a housebrick. The housebrick in question grew into a healthy (female) breezeblock - and was used to partly construct a rest home for disabled paedophiles on the Isle of Wight. This country needs more women like Nat Wicks!

Juan Kerr runs an eye licking service for dust-affected left handed mice. He charges extra to lick anti-clockwise. If that isn't a worthy public service, I do know what one is.

Will Cam rents the space inside his head out to the MOD for jet fighter training. Well done that man.

Alfred J Kipper is a transvestite. Well done girl!

(Avatar proves it..)

Frankie Rage is the stage name of SootyJ

Retail supremo,Phillip Green, is really Roscoff in disguise. Roscoff, being only 7 stones in weight, has to wrap a mattress around himself and arrange for his looks to be greatly improved via plastic surgery whenever he wants to mimic the business magnate. He often takes Kate Moss Disco dancing at 'Travoltas' in Romford. He rounds the night off by riding her like a Blackpool donkey in Primark's doorway - while Leonardo DiCaprio looks out for police. What a stud!

Roscoff has had dog anal glands secreted under the skin of his forehead taking body modification to the next level with both visual and nasal disgust for onlookers. His mother also has to hand shave goosegogs before he will eat them (which he does anally).