Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 22

Frankie Rage has never raised his voice above a whisper.

Nat Wicks collects pubic hair from public toilets to make head wigs with.

Charley was 'involved' with a distant relative of mine, Fannie Winmill.

Tumble was given driving lessons by JG Ballard.

john lucas 101 claimed he saw the face of Jesus in his ejaculation

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 6 2010, 1:37 PM BST

Tumble was given driving lessons by JG Ballard.

Fat lot of good they did me - I haven't driven for nearly 20 years for medical reasons. Angry

ContainsNuts was a child prodigy...he was in an under nines tribute act called 'Firestarter'.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ September 6 2010, 1:40 PM BST

john lucas 101 claimed he saw the face of Jesus in his ejaculation

Other way round I think! ;)

Tuumble uses a dead swan for lavatory paper.

Lemon's mother was a guava and shunned from the Amish fruit community after getting too familiar with an electric potato peeler. His father was a little known kumquat, living under a bushel, where he was supposed to remain until he was totally mature. But unfortunately he never listened to his father, the mighty mango of Aslamabard and led an army of dissatisfied unpopular fruits to London Zoo in the hope of stopping those pesky monkeys from accepting a more popular healthy snack, making a more even playing field for all types of fruity experiences.

Reiss Ellise once undid all of the buttons on Sir Robert Peel's tunic and painted it pink with big yellow spots. The father of modern policing took this in good humour and as a direct result of Reiss Ellise's actions, British Police are, to this day, affectionately known as Blobbys.

Quote: Will Cam @ September 6 2010, 2:06 PM BST

Reiss Ellise once undid all of the buttons on Sir Robert Peel's tunic and painted it pink with big yellow spots. The father of modern policing took this in good humour and as a direct result of Reiss Ellise's actions, British Police are, to this day, affectionately known as Blobbys.

Will Cam cannot Can Can.

Bussell used to be a Prince until he was kissed. And turned into Bussell.

John Lucas 101 thinks he can remember the way to heaven off the top of his head.

Tuumble's girlfriend Connie Lingus, used to operate a drive-thru blow job service through her lounge window. She was paid in plastic buttons. Tuumble melted the buttons down to make a life size statue of Howard (off the Halifax ads). Tuumble performs messy, lewd sex acts on said statue - but Connie doesn't know - yet!

Juan Kerr's Great Great Great uncle Thought he'd finally discovered an alternative to oxygen whilst playing with brightly coloured, odourless chemicals inside his aunty Gertrude's potting shed. Unfortunately he believed in his discovery so much that he ignored Jacques Cousteau's advice and eat before he dived 1000 feet without goggles or any appropriate breathing apparatus

Reiss Ellesse is the self-proclaimed Bourbon King. (The biscuit, not the drink).