Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 16

Juan Kerr has his hair cut at Tesco's. He lies on the conveyor belt and gets it done by random checkout ladies. At gun point.

john lucas keeps Chip chained up in a box at the foot of his bed.

Timbo fancies me.

Ellie is actually a very small, pink Godzilla.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 31 2010, 4:19 PM BST

Timbo fancies me.

Pah. you broke the rules. The comments are supposed to be unfounded, but ALL the men on here fancy you Ellie.:D

Except Matthew!

Quote: billwill @ August 31 2010, 4:44 PM BST

Pah. you broke the rules. The comments are supposed to be unfounded, but ALL the men on here fancy you Ellie.:D

Except Matthew!

BillWill has broken the game and also collects goats.

Ellie is the world's greatest collector of 1970s comedians. She currently owns Bernard Manning and Mick Miller, and is the current highest bidder on eBay for Ted Ray. She also sleeps with a goth because Lorraine Kelly said it was good for night farts.

Will Cam tries to pay for restaurant meals with pressed wild flowers. Consequently he spends most of his time on his arse having been thrown into the street outside every eatery in North London.

Quote: billwill @ August 31 2010, 4:44 PM BST

ALL the men on here fancy you Ellie.:D

Errr

Aaron has every episode of the High Chaparral and Bonanza in Betamax video format. They were a gift from an elderly neighbour who Aaron called Uncle Lickmeballs. He has a part-time job as a fish whisperer for Morrisons, and is currently saving all his wages to buy a Betamax Player.

For a bet, Will Cam climbed into Coronation Street's Ken Barlows mouth whilst Ken slept. Will quickly scribbled 'I love Eastenders' on Ken's esophagus wall - then fled. Unfortunately, in his haste, Will lost his slip-on Primark shoe in Ken's throat. It's still there.

Juan Kerr is the only poster on BCG using his real name.

Frankie Rage is thirteenth in line to throne.

Timbo is the co-writer of Paper Lace's 80s blockbuster 'Aga Do'. He has the lyrics tattooed in full on his foreskin which, incidentally, he keeps in a hat box along with his collection of Pre-Raphaelite Crazy Bones and Red Rum's left lung.

Will Cam wrote the Bible whilst on the toilet - eating hot dogs. He just can't get enough of them tasty morsels. There is a testament that has never been seen - as Will used it to wipe himself with.