The Inbetweeners - Series 1 Page 3

Yeah the kids are too old, it's alright if you can get someone in their 20's that look 16/17 but a couple of those guys look much older than the age they're playing. Kind of like The OC I guess.

That's why Freaks and Geeks is so great because most of the actors were the same age of the characters, or a couple of years off. I think Martin Starr and Samm Levine were 16 playing 14 year olds but they could easily pass off as 14 and John Daley was actually 14 the same age as his character. I don't mean to keep harping on about Freaks and Geeks but it's definitely worth checking out for a different, original, realistic and funny school life sitcom.

I quite like it when older people play school kids - you can then fancy them in uniform without it seeming wrong ;)

Ha!

So true...

LOL.

Mark, I'm sorry to have to inform you that Emma Watson was born in Paris. :(

sorry I started another thread without seeing this one, I personaly like the look of it and think it is more the real life for teenagers - not the glamour wannabe skins but the way things are. I found all the trailers funny, and laughed out load at the frisbee clip on e4.com

After seeing the trailer, the first words out of my mouth were "why the hell do I fancy men?".

'Cos the people in the advert are most likely scum and in no way representative of all men?

Oh Aaron *shakes head* How simple you make life.

Life is simple.

World = bitch. That's it.

Oh I'm depressed now.

Just watched the first two episodes. I wasn't expecting to like it much, if at all, but it's very, very funny. Episode two particularly. Was laughing all the way through.

This programme receives the Aaron Seal of Approval.

Quote: zooo @ May 1 2008, 12:04 AM BST

Oh I'm depressed now.

Aww, sorry. :(

I think it might be one of the best programmes ever. :)

:D

Frankly, I couldn't stop laughing. I loved the fact it was so juvenile. And the fact we all probably know some people like that. It was kind of like "Superbad," but set in England in some weird way. I think the main guy has great career ahead of him. He reminds me of a young David Mitchell. Still laugh at the "I've got a receipt," joke.

I'll probably edit this post to make it sound better later.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ May 1 2008, 11:27 PM BST

Frankly, I couldn't stop laughing. I loved the fact it was so juvenile.

Precisely. So brilliantly puerile. Loved it, and laughed all the way through.