delete my account

delete my account

Quote: A Horseradish @ 14th July 2022, 7:37 PM

delete my account

delete my account

delete my account

Quick , Horse needs rebooting

No I'm serious.

I don't want to be a part of a forum which trades in cancel culture.

Thought it was traditional and small c conservative.

Turns out to be the usual fascist style liberalism.

Which is not liberalism at all but fascist.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 14th July 2022, 7:49 PM

No I'm serious.

I don't want to be a part of a forum which trades in cancel culture.

Thought it was traditional and small c conservative.

Turns out to be the usual fascist style liberalism.

Which is not liberalism at all but fascist.

Dude don't take it personally

There's a time and place for everything- and maybe your surreal musings aren't best placed in a thread about an important political issue

It needs filling with posts by lefties like me about how shit all the candidates are

Yours sincerely

Me

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th July 2022, 8:02 PM

Dude don't take it personally

There's a time and place for everything- and maybe your surreal musings aren't best placed in a thread about an important political issue

It needs filling with posts by lefties like me about how shit all the candidates are

Yours sincerely

Me

That's kind. I am in the process of withdrawing from a number of things. This week two lots of counselling and the democratic process. Shortly people. And mainly people at large. I have two parents in their 90s who are increasingly worrying and time consuming and it is uncertain if I will shortly have a place to live in. Modern conventional attitudes are not for me. I find them too confrontational, too prissy, too dictatorial, too serious and just simply too alien from who I am and what I know. I really, really do want to leave. The kindest thing would be to let me go. I don't want to be here anymore. Please try to arrange this for me with those who run this for me and my family. This will improve my life chances. Thanks. Best regards to you.

For the record, I guess the other two points to make are that while formally not diagnosed as Asbergers/Autistic, I scored with counsellers 137 out 150 last year on a recognised scale which makes me in effect an absolute cert on it (which explains a lot in my life) and that while I am unequivocal about my gender (male) I am lifelong asexual. Hence, I do not have too much time for people who have hissy fits with situations which are actually more easy for them with asusmptions - wrong - about who is doing any writing. The biggest problem in people today is that they don't ask but just react. But I would prefer not for this to be played out in public anymore (where it should not have been started) and I would like to leave tonight. Thanks.

There is actually no point anymore. There is no way back. Because those who run this site have succeeded in smashing and destroying the comedic enigma. They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for the sheer emotional distress they have caused to me. For as long as they do not remove me from here, they are continuing with the torture.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 14th July 2022, 8:10 PM

That's kind. I am in the process of withdrawing from a number of things. This week two lots of counselling and the democratic process. Shortly people. And mainly people at large. I have two parents in their 90s who are increasingly worrying and time consuming and it is uncertain if I will shortly have a place to live in. Modern conventional attitudes are not for me. I find them too confrontational, too prissy, too dictatorial, too serious and just simply too alien from who I am and what I know. I really, really do want to leave. The kindest thing would be to let me go. I don't want to be here anymore. Please try to arrange this for me with those who run this for me and my family. This will improve my life chances. Thanks. Best regards to you.

For the record, I guess the other two points to make are that while formally not diagnosed as Asbergers/Autistic, I scored with counsellers 137 out 150 last year on a recognised scale which makes me in effect an absolute cert on it (which explains a lot in my life) and that while I am unequivocal about my gender (male) I am lifelong asexual. Hence, I do not have too much time for people who have hissy fits with situations which are actually more easy for them with asusmptions - wrong - about who is doing any writing. The biggest problem in people today is that they don't ask but just react. But I would prefer not for this to be played out in public anymore (where it should not have been started) and I would like to leave tonight. Thanks.

There is actually no point anymore. There is no way back. Because those who run this site have succeeded in smashing and destroying the comedic enigma. They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for the sheer emotional distress they have caused to me. For as long as they do not remove me from here, they are continuing with the torture.

Buddy I seriously think your taking it too personally

Apart from anything else- until now nobody was aware of the issues and problems you are facing

You are liked by the majority of people on here without a shadow of doubt - personally I find you a ray of sunshine

If certain people 'take you the wrong way' then just ignore them

Don't let it upset you - it ain't worth it

Sorry your going through rough shit - I have prayed for you, hope it helps

Did you say sorry for always calling him a nutter and the like in your prayers?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 14th July 2022, 8:10 PM

Please don't leave your posts are the most intriguing and entertaining and have been for years. Don't give up the counselling. I'm also going through counselling and sometimes feel like cancelling it all but I know the counselling is the glimmer of hope I have to get better. I'm also gender fluid and scored at the higher end on a bipolar test but didn't go to a therapist because of the stigma of the whole 'manic depressive' label. One week I'm bouncing off the walls and can't wait to go out and the next week I'm scared of going out.

If you're worried about where you will live in the future it's worth registering for social housing. I hope I live to see my parents in their 90s but I can see how it can be a tough situation to deal with.

Perhaps I misjudged you earlier when I picked a quarrel with you - although I was correct of course, ahem - but to blame the Forum itself for not fitting in with your world view seems illogical and perverse. So don't go, you annoying bastard, stick around to annoy woke, saintly posters like me. ❤️

Quote: beaky @ 15th July 2022, 8:26 AM

Perhaps I misjudged you earlier when I picked a quarrel with you - although I was correct of course, ahem - but to blame the Forum itself for not fitting in with your world view seems illogical and perverse.

But for a so-called comedy site to reprimand a subscribing member for posting light-hearted comments because others want to be serious (and abuse each other) is illogical and perverse in itself.

Quote: fasty @ 8th July 2022, 1:22 PM

News reporters doing a piece to camera stood outside Buck House, Parliament or wherever. ?

What pisses me off is people who can't get their tenses right. They are STANDING.

Another tense situation.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th July 2022, 6:59 PM

What pisses me off is people who can't get their tenses right. They are STANDING.

I blame Hilda Baker.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th July 2022, 6:59 PM

She's not now, like the boy on the burning deck she was stood. ;)