Things that piss you off Page 1,826

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 7th July 2022, 10:31 AM

They're STILL going on about that f**king Emma Thompson film. There's a f**king war going on. Who gives a f**k about whether old fogeys can still get their rocks off?
(And now some Oscar Wilde character will say, Well obviously YOU do or you wouldn't be commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Whose still going on about it? You must llive in some weird alternative reality because I haven't seen anything about that film since it was released. I've seen stuff about Top Gun Maverick and Thor but nothing about some obscure indie film that hardly anybody went to see.

It's all over Bacefook.

Yep I've never heard of it

Last film I went to see was Ghostbusters 2

I'm gonna make my own film, Oh F**k, I'm F**king 50 This Year, F**k Famine Relief and War and International Terrorism, What If I Can No Longer Obtain, Sustain and Relieve A Boner Over The Spice Girls Miming To Say You Will Be There On Top Of The Pops? Crisis!!!!!

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 9th July 2022, 12:27 PM

I'm gonna make my own film, Oh F**k, I'm F**king 50 This Year, F**k Famine Relief and War and International Terrorism, What If I Can No Longer Obtain, Sustain and Relieve A Boner Over The Spice Girls Miming To Say You Will Be There On Top Of The Pops? Crisis!!!!!

The logical conclusion of your joke is that there should ONLY be films about war, famine and international terrorism? Yeah, I'll stick to Thor titting about..

Anyone seen the Dave Spikey 'Overnight success' Tour DVD? He does a segment on 'dobbers' - large people who travel in family groups walking at a snail's pace getting in your way when you are in a rush. I've adapted this term to include anyone of any size who wander aimlessly in front of me without any regard whatsoever to what is happening around them. They get right on my increasingly intolerant tits.

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th July 2022, 5:57 PM

Anyone seen the Dave Spikey 'Overnight success' Tour DVD? He does a segment on 'dobbers' - large people who travel in family groups walking at a snail's pace getting in your way when you are in a rush. I've adapted this term to include anyone of any size who wander aimlessly in front of me without any regard whatsoever to what is happening around them. They get right on my increasingly intolerant tits.

Me too - there were three adult blokes, two kids and a dog getting in my bloody way today. Get lost the lot of you.

I've found that whereas I used to mutter in my head, I now mutter out loud when I encounter them particularly a few weeks ago when a scutch of them 'dobbed' out of Primark (don't judge me) then stopped right in the doorway outside to show each other what they had bought...."BLOODY DOBBERS!"

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th July 2022, 6:07 PM

I've found that whereas I used to mutter in my head, I now mutter out loud when I encounter them particularly a few weeks ago when a scutch of them 'dobbed' out of Primark (don't judge me) then stopped right in the doorway outside to show each other what they had bought...."BLOODY DOBBERS!"

I don't mind a bit of Primark - my ever-growing teen son is affordably togged out from there and I did buy a handy pair of skinny jeans to wear in the woods. That said, Monday morning is the best time to browse as the Dobbers aren't up yet or are recaffinating themselves outside Starbucks.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 9th July 2022, 12:27 PM

Try telling your profile! It STILL says you're in your "very late thirties"! I know the joke is "yeah, VERY late..." but this could be misleading to potential fans who have clicked on your profile as they enjoy your WORK and are eager for more info.

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th July 2022, 5:57 PM

Just say "excuse me" nicely, and 99% of people will apologise and get out the way. No problem!

Sorry if I'm not entering into the spirit of this thread. ?

Sex changes. They get on my tits.

Quote: a plate @ 9th July 2022, 8:27 PM

Just say "excuse me" nicely, and 99% of people will apologise and get out the way. No problem!

Sorry if I'm not entering into the spirit of this thread. ?

"Coming round here with your common sense, you'll get a bunch up the bracket mush." ?

It's all right lads. I CAN still obtain, sustain and relieve a boner over the Spice Girls miming to Say You Will Be There on Top of the Pops. I just checked. Three times. So the world must be a better place. Boy Power!

Personal pronouns. What a pretentious pile of total and utter f**king shit.

Don't open an Halifax account then.
They told their customers to do one if they didn't like it.