Things that piss you off Page 1,825

My son's voice has recently broken but it's a blessing in disguise as it's one of the reasons we can use for stopping his weekly singing lessons. In four years he's only managed to pass Grade 1 at the lowest level.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th July 2022, 8:08 AM

Ah, I loved choir as a boy - and we got paid. 2d for a christening or wedding and sometimes more if someone requested the choir.
I still sing along with shows like Songs of Praise.

And this pissed you off?

They're STILL going on about that f**king Emma Thompson film. There's a f**king war going on. Who gives a f**k about whether old fogeys can still get their rocks off?
(And now some Oscar Wilde character will say, Well obviously YOU do or you wouldn't be commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I couldn't agree more, bollocks to it! Ditto the furore surrounding that film starring Helen Hunt regarding being a person who's paid to have sex with a physically disabled person.

The other thing that cracks me up is when they go, A film presenting an older woman sexually, what a f**king revolution! Um, Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft, anyone? Total and utter f**king shit.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 7th July 2022, 4:05 PM

The other thing that cracks me up is when they go, A film presenting an older woman sexually, what a f**king revolution! Um, Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft, anyone? Total and utter f**king shit.

Totally agree - as far as Hollywood is concerned, older women are dead from the waist down. Bastards!?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 7th July 2022, 10:31 AM

They're STILL going on about that f**king Emma Thompson film. There's a f**king war going on. Who gives a f**k about whether old fogeys can still get their rocks off?
(And now some Oscar Wilde character will say, Well obviously YOU do or you wouldn't be commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Well obviously YOU do or you wouldn't be commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well obviously YOU do too, or you wouldn't be commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not challenge one another to a Greco-Roman wrestling match? Oil one another up first. Nice.

News reporters doing a piece to camera stood outside Buck House, Parliament or wherever. We know what it looks like, what additional information does it impart? Presumably there's a healthy 'out of office' allowance that can be booked.

And wagging their hands about. Big fish, small fish, left and right. WTF?

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 8th July 2022, 12:42 PM

Why not challenge one another to a Greco-Roman wrestling match? Oil one another up first. Nice.

I used to be a Latin lover. Now I prefer Greek.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 9th July 2022, 10:16 AM

I used to be a Latin lover. Now I prefer Greek.

Won't Sporty be well jel?

What do you call a singer with four dogs? Sporty.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 9th July 2022, 10:36 AM

What do you call a singer with four dogs? Sporty.

Oi! Those ladies are feminist icons, plus Ginger insisted on buying Nelson Mandela a George Foreman lean mean grilling machine.

Any woman in the media is currently considered a self-empowered icon, whether she's campaigning for famine relief or getting her bits out for OnlyFans.
Took a dump this morning! Felt so self-empowered! This pooh is girl pooh! Love to see you guys do a dump like this after what we've been through!